Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

where to purchase tiratricol these days

Firepro51

Trying to find a source to buy tiratricol! Any help would be greatly appreciated. Got an mma fight coming up n need to drop quick.

Trying to find a source to buy tiratricol! Any help would be greatly appreciated. Got an mma fight coming up n need to drop quick.

I dont see it around alot. It was on the USA market OTC for a little while but the FDA
stopped that.

ya T3's chemical make up is different than tiratricol. Ive used both and have been happy with it but Ill trust yall on this one and go with the t3 on this site. But if anyone else knows of a place please let me know.... my other source doesnt carry it anymore... pretty upset about that one... oh and since it say 150 mcgs/ml, what dosage reccomendations do you perfer in liquid form... use to the pill form...lol... start off at 25?

Hey guys, I've searched your entire source section and I could not find
Tiratricol/Triacana. It is very difficult to google search as well! But the google search got me HERE.

I also did a search with the keyword. There was some places on the net but those wanted $400 min

order. I want only one item and my plan is to only run conservative dosages. I don't know about your rules if you can post links, but if you can please do or otherwise PM me.

What do you guys consider safe methods of payment for these types of things? (On the websites).

Top Bottom