Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

where to keep HGH?

atown777

aight so here is my situation. I have 400ius of HGH that my boy is giving me. Me and my son's mother just separated 2 weeks ago which means I'm back at my parent's house. We are currently in court settling custody so I can get 50% of every week with my son. We are kind of on good terms with each other.

Now that I am back at my parent's house I cant keep my HGH in their fridge. They will shit.

Should I put it in a lunch box and bury it at the bottom of my lunch bag and keep it at my work in the work fridge?

I have my own drawer in the fridge that as far as I know, nobody goes into. Im always there 30 minutes before anyone else so I could easily inject 4 iu's every morning at work.

Any advice? My son's mother wants to do growth and now that we split is is pissed she cant get it. I dont want to give it to her because Im worried if the custody situation goes sour in court she will bring it up.

She keeps telling me "you can keep all your stuff here"
I think thats a terrible idea.

So its either my the fridge at my work or????

What you guys think?

One little 2ml vial of reconstituted gh can be hidden any where in a fridge.

:Chef::tuc:

yeah but shouldnt i keep the whole kit in the fridge? I know some people say it doesnt need to be refridgerated until you mix the bac water with it and some people say keep it all refridgerated.

So you think I should keep the unmixed kit at home (unrefridgerated) and just take 1 mixed vial to work with me and keep it in my lunch bag?

put a mini fridge in ur bedroom

yeah I was thinking of doing that but we have 1 fridge in the kitchen and 2 in the garage.

They would definitely think that was weird to get a little fridge in my bedroom when we already have 3 total for the house.

I have my fridge from my apartment in our garage up and running that my dad now keeps his beer in.

I thought of keeping it in there too but there's no place to really hide it since there is just beer on the shelves.

Just tell your mom you need a place to keep rubbers and lube, for you lady friends. I swear to you that your mom will NOT look in there!

LOL
Later

tape it up behind the veggie drawer that pulls out or one of the buckets on the bottom, be creative for christ sake. lol

yeah but shouldnt i keep the whole kit in the fridge? I know some people say it doesnt need to be refridgerated until you mix the bac water with it and some people say keep it all refridgerated.

So you think I should keep the unmixed kit at home (unrefridgerated) and just take 1 mixed vial to work with me and keep it in my lunch bag?

I know Serostim HGH for instance can be stored at room temp with no problems before mixed.

Give your dad some of the GH so he sees the benifits and wants to get more.

Go get a vitamin b12 bottle and put the constituted hgh in there. Are your parents going to call the cops if they find a real B12 bottle in their fridge?

Top Bottom