Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Where to get funnel for mixing?

mlong23

New member
Anyone know of any good places to get a funnel for mixing some tren. Not looking to get it on-line. I know I should have already had one before ordering the pellets. The pellets should get in tomorrow with the kit, so I was looking at starting right away. ;)

Walmart have them?
 
mlong23 said:
No I haven't, but I have no clue as to why you would ask like that.


Sorry bro - didn't mean any disrespect - doing two things at once and got carried away w/ my punctuation - just wondering what you meant by a funnel - I have made tren from Fina pelets and was pretty successful
 
al420 said:
Sorry bro - didn't mean any disrespect - doing two things at once and got carried away w/ my punctuation - just wondering what you meant by a funnel - I have made tren from Fina pelets and was pretty successful

Everywhere that I have seen to make it at uses a funnel.
 
Top Bottom