Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where the cheapest place to get Designer Protein

rockn2dmax

Just wondering if anyone knows of any really cheap places to buy Designer Protein... It's been by far my favorite protien...

I like designer b/c it doen't have much taste... where as other protiens are meant to taste good, so they ad some sugars, which just makes it taste even worse... (example... GNC brand)

if you know of some good tasteless protien that's really cheap and where I can get it, lemmie know!

rockn2dmax said:
Just wondering if anyone knows of any really cheap places to buy Designer Protein... It's been by far my favorite protien...

I like designer b/c it doen't have much taste... where as other protiens are meant to taste good, so they ad some sugars, which just makes it taste even worse... (example... GNC brand)

if you know of some good tasteless protien that's really cheap and where I can get it, lemmie know!

Vitaglo has it for 19.95. It's free shipping for over $20. I've ordered from these guys about 20 times and they have great service.

http://www.vitaglo.com/desprot.html

Top Bottom