Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Where is Wootoom today??

he's sad after the events of yesterday, feels unwanted.

I miss him.
 
He got past the 20 second deal

the 6 characters are giving him trouble though I bet
 
The Shadow said:
He got past the 20 second deal

the 6 characters are giving him trouble though I bet
haha.. yeah.

I think it was just the overall tone of the whole deal, you kinda have to get used to that though, not everyone will love you, no matter who you are.
 
Maybe he finally realized how hawt his wife is and decided EF wasn't as entertaining as throwing it in her.
 
s w o l e said:
Maybe he finally realized how hawt his wife is and decided EF wasn't as entertaining as throwing it in her.
lol!!! so true
 
Daisy is probably pissed about the situation. Because, woot is walking around the house yelling "." ..."1"..."3"...."7"..."I'm straight" over and over again.

Then, occasionally reciting a lyric from a cheesy 80's Pop song.
 
awittyusername said:
Daisy is probably pissed about the situation. Because, woot is walking around the house yelling "." ..."1"..."3"...."7"..."I'm straight" over and over again.

Then, occasionally reciting a lyric from a cheesy 80's Pop song.
holy crap lmao sig
 
this is true........................................................................................................the bomb squad is her.you just cant see them.
 
needtogetas said:
this is true........................................................................................................the bomb squad is her.you just cant see them.

Any bets on when the color white will be removed as a color option? Tomorrow? Next week?
 
nycgirl said:
Any bets on when the color white will be removed as a color option? Tomorrow? Next week?
lets hope so when its used like ti was in the post above you lol
 
hamstershaver said:
one day ill make brans sig

lol. I have been there 3 or 4 times....But, you have me beat by atleast twice that.

I check brans sig after ever post I make. Getting in the Boy Genius's sig is the only reason I post here.
 
There you are man, and here I was thinking you was gone, fuhevah
 
What's up wootoom!! hey angel_girl.. s w o l e.. nutsnack.. and all my other homies on this thread
 
Top Bottom