Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where is Shirlz?

I'm not defending her in the least. I'm not taking sides. I just don't find any of it funny. It's bad on all sides. Shirlene fucked up, her daughter is being...well..a typical teenager, and her father is enabling it. The whole thing is fucked, to me.

yeah, I'll log on for this..

My daughter put me on blast on facebook for making her clean her room...and went on and on about how cruel and terrible I am to her (poor me cinderella)

I was attempting to make a point about posting shit on facebook. During the day at school her pedophile father picked her up and she told the police I threw her out.

Now she is under state supervision because her father had been manipulating her into testifying on his behalf. \

Frankly I've had too much on my hands dealing with the numerous agencies involved in the whole thing to give a shit what the internet world thinks of my parenting.

I was originally not posting on in here because I was working a lot of hours and have been in the gym a lot.
i have been on another board a lot as admin.

I'm glad to know everyone thinks they know whats going on in my life because of facebook post when the truth of the matter is I rarely post there either other then a few likes and shares and the other side of the posting got taken down on her end.

as far as what everyone here did for me. I did appreciate it quite a bit. I'm not really sure how NOT logging in is some show of ingratitude. I have answered every single person that has either sent me a pm here, or a pm on fb or txtd my phone..most of the people in this thread can get a hold of me one of these ways if anyone was at all legitimately concerned.

thats it, cya in a few months.

yeah, I'll log on for this..

My daughter put me on blast on facebook for making her clean her room...and went on and on about how cruel and terrible I am to her (poor me cinderella)

I was attempting to make a point about posting shit on facebook. During the day at school her pedophile father picked her up and she told the police I threw her out.

Now she is under state supervision because her father had been manipulating her into testifying on his behalf. \

Frankly I've had too much on my hands dealing with the numerous agencies involved in the whole thing to give a shit what the internet world thinks of my parenting.

I was originally not posting on in here because I was working a lot of hours and have been in the gym a lot.
i have been on another board a lot as admin.

I'm glad to know everyone thinks they know whats going on in my life because of facebook post when the truth of the matter is I rarely post there either other then a few likes and shares and the other side of the posting got taken down on her end.

as far as what everyone here did for me. I did appreciate it quite a bit. I'm not really sure how NOT logging in is some show of ingratitude. I have answered every single person that has either sent me a pm here, or a pm on fb or txtd my phone..most of the people in this thread can get a hold of me one of these ways if anyone was at all legitimately concerned.

thats it, cya in a few months.

For what it's worth, I was horrified by the obvious manipulation on the part of her father, I just didn't feel right posting details of your life here.

Top Bottom