Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where Does Body Building Rank Among Your Favorite Things To Do?

curling

And if it is not first what are the ones that come before it?

Mine I guess is Sex then Wakeboarding then Body Building so it(bodybuilding) is third.

What about ya'll? I'm pretty sure sex is going to be #1 for everybody but we'll see.

Well?

Let's see....

1. Spending time with friends and family.
2. Sex
3. Golf
4. Reading/learing
5. Minnesota Vikings football - I know, I'm an idiot.
6. Exercise/bodybuilding

Wow, pretty low I guess, but I still do it nevertheless.

I guess I should have said sport. Your family and friends should always come first. Good answer Bigschweeler

I don't know man, sex is a little overrated these days. Guess it would depend on who I was having sex with. Lifting is one of the few pleasures I have in life. I eat to lift, sleep to lift, work to afford the gym and certain "supplements". If it was a piece I was banging pretty regularly I might just go to the gym. Family should be first but they are 705.1 miles away, the gym is only 4.4 miles.

Damn I need to find more to life I suppose

Last.

I lift as a means to hoist heavy objects farther than I could have prior to lifting.

I'd much rather drink absinthe and fish for the homeless with a treble hook.

i dont think i have sex regularly enough to rank it above weighlifting :(

1. time spent with friends
2. kung-fu & sparring
3. weightlifting
4. sex
5. learning

Ditto to what Danielson said.

I can think of a whole bunch of stuff that comes before weightlifting. I'd say it's #9 or #10 on my list.

working out itself is not always my favorite thing to do, but it helps me to live a somewhat sane life.

Top Bottom