Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where do you get Glycerol?

Razorguns

I called up a pharmacy, and weren't sure what it was. Then looked up, and gave me like 5 different options. Liquid. Pills, etc. I'm like "i dunno. Just want glycerol. Something i can intake with a tablespoon".

Feel like a dork. Anyone got more specific information? Same with pyruvate?

(those are supps btw to cut down on sides for DNP).

Razorguns said:
I called up a pharmacy, and weren't sure what it was. Then looked up, and gave me like 5 different options. Liquid. Pills, etc. I'm like "i dunno. Just want glycerol. Something i can intake with a tablespoon".

Feel like a dork. Anyone got more specific information? Same with pyruvate?

(those are supps btw to cut down on sides for DNP).

Just get the cheapest they have...

WTF PEOPLE?

GLYCERIN IS A LAXATIVE!!!

I went down to Rite-Aid, and couldn't find any "glycerol". Just "glycerin" and it's a laxative!

How is a laxative going to help with dnp? I don't wanna have the runs.

And not only that -- it is'nt a liquid. But tabs.

Majorly confused. I did find pyruvate at the local health store. $17 for a bottle.

I don't remember where I got it, but it's a thick clear liquid with an odd consistency. Think rubbery yogurt. I mixed it with water although it doesn't actually mix.

Twinlab has a version. It is a supersweet thick liquid that is actually really effective if you are lean (well defined). It is for temporary cosmetic purposes.

I can't find any TwinLabs version. Apparently they discontinued making it. Including Nitro Glycerol.

None of the diet/health stores around here carry glycerol.

Glycerin is a laxative.

Is it really helpful with DNP? Can i just take pyruvate?

I search online and couldn't find any places that sold glycerol. i think the "experts" are confusing glycerol and glycerin. One keeps you hydrated and in liquid form -- the other is a laxative and comes in pills form (at least all that i've seen).

I'm gonna try 2 more places this afternoon for glycerol -- and if not, just give up. Gonna start 200mg of DNP (no more 400mg!!) for 7 days with magnesium, potassium, vitamin e, r-ala, thermo, levorex, pyruvate, taurine -- and see how ti goes.

Good lord, i'm like a walking pharmacy. no wonder chicks freak out when they come to my house and see my "stash". :)

I've never heard anyone say get glycerine.

Top Bottom