Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where do you begin female bodybuilding?

jfonseka

I want to start competing in femail bodybuilding (fitness not physic) I am 17 and seven stone 1 lbs atm, 5ft tall, quite healthy but not that muscley, basically i need help on what to do build muscle or lose fat first and what kind of diet and protiens any information will be helpful but please if your arrogant enough to say there men etc dont bother commenting.

7 stone 1lbs is 99lbs for Americans..

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

I want to start competing in femail bodybuilding (fitness not physic) I am 17 and seven stone 1 lbs atm, 5ft tall, quite healthy but not that muscley, basically i need help on what to do build muscle or lose fat first and what kind of diet and protiens any information will be helpful but please if your arrogant enough to say there men etc dont bother commenting.
No one will flame you here. If they do I'll take care of them on the spot

I highly recommend finding a good coach to do the dirty work your first time out. That's what I'm doing. It's my first time getting on stage, I'm letting a coach lead me.

I would recommend getting an independent evaluation of where you're at. From someone who knows the competing world and will give you honest feedback. Unless you want to post up pics but we can't honestly tell you without looking at you. Starting out at 17 is great though and gives you lots of time to work hard! :)

Top Bottom