Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where do I get flax seed oil?

Herlihy_Boy

Ive never had it before and never seen it sold... do I get it at the supermarket or a drugstore or what? And is it sold it pills or what? Just wondering... Thanks

i usually go to a health store. you can get it in pill form or the oil. i personally like the pills better. oil is messy and tastes like shit. but oil is easier to find so i just get that. both work fine.

CongoJoe said:
i usually go to a health store. you can get it in pill form or the oil. i personally like the pills better. oil is messy and tastes like shit. but oil is easier to find so i just get that. both work fine.

The pills are definitely easier to deal with. However, you have to take about ten of them to equal one tbsp of the oil. You can find it as most any vitamin, health food, or supp shop.

the oil is much better than the pills

If you buy the oil, you should check that the bottle is kept refridgereted and away from the sun lights (or the oil would get rancid)

i hope i take the stuff right....i put it on the food after it cooks right? can i put the stuff on as i cook my meals. for instance when i put my chicken in the oven can i pour some oil on top of it as it cooks? or what is the best way to use it?

CongoJoe said:
i hope i take the stuff right....i put it on the food after it cooks right? can i put the stuff on as i cook my meals. for instance when i put my chicken in the oven can i pour some oil on top of it as it cooks? or what is the best way to use it?

I've never heard of anyone adding it to cooked food before, so I'm not sure if heating it breaks it down or anything. When I was taking it, I'd either add it to my MRP (other than post-workout of course), or slam it out of a shot glass.

CongoJoe said:

you SHOULD NOT heat flax seed oil

(you can mix it whith your already cooked food)

damm i wish i would of known this 4 bottles ago. thanks. im gonna try the shot method. sounds sick but ill give it a try.:sick:

Top Bottom