Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where did GOD come from?(click here)

kat said:
I find it highly presumptuous of you Havoc, to assume that even if there were a god, that it is a male, "he".

As in all writing, when the gender of the subject is unknown, that subject is referred to as "he," or, in God's case, "He."

Although, if He were a malevolent deity, I would understand the desire to refer to Him as "She." =)

-Warik

There is no GOD. It's all in your tiny brains. The only thing religion is good for is so there wont be chaos!!
Adam & Eve, Ha!
Noah's Ark! OK!!!

Get real!

God is that leap of faith we make to stay sane.... kind of like on that last set of leg press....

God spelled backwards is dog. I hope santa brings me some toys this Christmas...

nice post havoc

I believe that God created us and gave us rules such as there is a begining to everything on earth and there is an end to everything. I think that this does not apply to God. Everytime I hear someone argue that there is no God I usually hear them say "well, if there is a God, where did He come from?" and I try to explain to them that maybe those rules do not apply to God, since He made them for us. As far as the Bible goes, its my opinion that things where not translated exactly and that theres documents that are missing. How much....I dunno, but there is evidence that the Catholic church has found and hid supposedly direct transcrips of Jesus Christ. Another thing is that the Bible can be taken literally, or metaphorically (i dunno if thats the right word that Im looking for here). Maybe noahs arc isnt true....but there is a meaning behind it im sure. Is God male or Female??...well I dunno and I dont really care. He is what He is. well, just my thoughts here

underguy77

why do you people believe that god is some kind of creature? that he's some kind of ruler be it male or female who sits on a throne somewhere on the other side of the universe?

what i understand as god is the very energy and consciousness which makes up our universe. god is not outside of us. god IS us. god is everything around us. god is what was and what will be.

and, yeah, like havoc, i believe the concept of god has absolutely nothing to do with our space-time notions.

As expected, some good replies, some ignorant ones.

Someone mentioned Noah and the Ark or Adam and eve, thats fucking Genesis, the first five books of the bible(the pentateuch, the torah) is a liturgy meant to teach lessons to the people of that time, its not meant to be taken literally therefore has no correlation whatsoever with this post. The bible has been redacted so many times its ridiculous. Who gives a fuck if there was a flood etc, thats not the fucking point, the point is that the wise, noble, admirable, righteous man(NOAH) lived and the opposites of his attributes did not.

What is sad is that most on here reply in a brainwashed manner, the Christianity of today is nothing like the past as far as how it is taught, the true meanings, the theology, therefore your replies are out of anger because you hate and dislike the way it was brought upon you, thats your fault for not finding out the true meaning, theology of the bible, makes you sound even a bit dumber than you already are in my opinion because my standpoint is 100% fucking different from yours guaranteed. You assume to much about my initial post, next time, don't respond, it will save you a bunch of typed words that just make me laugh. This shit isnt even worth explaining. peace

**Schooled once again by Havoc**

You go on with your bad self. Warrior of the faith!!! That's you Havoc, through and through.

Top Bottom