Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where am i going wrong

CSB

Where am i going wrong ?

Currently i am stuck weight wise 232 lbs , and it can only be my diet , due to a mismatch on my cycle i have zero appetite , but that said i still manage to get through this everyday :

Wake up : 4am oats 50g (30g carbs ) whey shake 25g pro
During workout – waxy maise – 30g carbs
Pws – 50g pro 70g carbs
8.30 – 5 whole eggs 6 egg whites (50g pro 30g fats) 100g oats (50g carbs )
10.30 – 250g steak (50g pro 10g fats) 300g sweet potato (60g carbs)
13.00 – 250g chicken (50g pro 10g fats) peanut butter (15g fats)
14.30 – 2 tins tuna with mayo (50g pro 15g fats)
17.00 – whey shake with milk and oil (65g pro 20g fats )
19.30 – 200g steak (45g pro)
Before bed – whey shake with oil (65g pro 20g fats )

450 pro - 1800
240g carbs 960
130g fats -1170

3940 calories

On top of that i have 2l milk or ½ gallon approximately which adds another 500-600 calories

:confused:

what is your bodyfat %. although u r 50 pounds more than me, i eat usually less than 20 carbs a day 6 days a week. less than 100 on the 7th. also have u calculated your bmr to have something to adjust your caloric intake to? out of curiosity what is your cycle and routine?

my BF is around 11-12 percent now , cycle was tren e / sust jumpstart anadrol, the anadrol is now being dropped due to unpleasent sides and the fact it has killed my appetite completely
whichever way i calculate get around 3200

You are loading up on all your carbs by 10:30 then you dont eat anymore after that. I think your eating too many carbs and too small of a time frame.Spread the carbs out throughout the day and stop eating them at 17:00. You have peaks and valleys (no good) try to flat line your carb intake because it keep you in a anabolic state. What you are doing is going from too many carbs to none too early. Going from anabolic to catabolic. Even your carbs out a little better. From wake up whenever that is to 8:30, you take in 180 grams of carbs, I think you are bloating yourself (overkill) causing you not to conjure up an appetite the rest of the day. Like i said try equally dispersing you carbs throughout the day and stop by 17:00.I think this will help with your appetite and overall muscle growth.

You are loading up on all your carbs by 10:30 then you dont eat anymore after that. I think your eating too many carbs and too small of a time frame.Spread the carbs out throughout the day and stop eating them at 17:00. You have peaks and valleys (no good) try to flat line your carb intake because it keep you in a anabolic state. What you are doing is going from too many carbs to none too early. Going from anabolic to catabolic. Even your carbs out a little better. From wake up whenever that is to 8:30, you take in 180 grams of carbs, I think you are bloating yourself (overkill) causing you not to conjure up an appetite the rest of the day. Like i said try equally dispersing you carbs throughout the day and stop by 17:00.I think this will help with your appetite and overall muscle growth.

Thanks, some good advice there, will even them out, i am adding some better shakes which contain linseed and oats and protein and fats at 4pm as well to try boost calories a bit , will have carbs at lunch in the form of sweet potato as well. then it will just be pre workout carbs post workout and oats for breakfast

before bed i am making a shake with whey / cottage cheese and peanut butter which i will have half when i fall asleep and half at 2am when i wake for the toilet

Top Bottom