Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When?'

TravFlex91

Okay so I had to re order all my pct basically. Ita been now 5.5 weeks since my last pin of sust 350.
SOOO pumped about damaging my body.
Lost all pct in a move like a fuxkin idiot so that's my bad, just wondering when my pct will be in.
Ordered some things from chemneed with priority mail on the 18th.
Also ordered some things from ntbm same scenario.. How long is the wait usually to Alberta..?

Also meant no disrespect to any reps especially N2 he helped me a lot on this board, just a simple inquiry, gettin kind of worried, no negative sides as of yet though...

Have u emailed or called to get tracking info? I've never needed to follow up w/ ntbm but im sure theyll get u that so u'll know. Chem need will get right back to u. If they shipped a while back and its stuck in customs then it may be time for desperate measures. U could try to gather as close as possible to the ingredients at a vitamin store or dare I say gnc. It'd be better than nothin trav.

Sent from my htc t-bolt using the elitefitness app.

Have u emailed or called to get tracking info? I've never needed to follow up w/ ntbm but im sure theyll get u that so u'll know. Chem need will get right back to u. If they shipped a while back and its stuck in customs then it may be time for desperate measures. U could try to gather as close as possible to the ingredients at a vitamin store or dare I say gnc. It'd be better than nothin trav.

I've got emails and tracking info but it's saying it left Chicago like 2 days ago. No daily updates or new tracking info... Took 3 days to see it was actually shipped on the 18th.
I love the products but I wish I could have a more specific arrival time.
I'll continue to endorse and use both sites just have to be prepared on my end I guess...

was just looking at gnc and theyve got this stuff called testfreak that has trib, fenugreek, chrysin and an aromatase blocker. With a little research and some phone calls u could probably put together a half decent herbal pct that might cost twice as much but will help keep some gains. good luck bro.

was just looking at gnc and theyve got this stuff called testfreak that has trib, fenugreek, chrysin and an aromatase blocker. With a little research and some phone calls u could probably put together a half decent herbal pct that might cost twice as much but will help keep some gains. good luck bro.

I've kept everything so far.. Gained 3 lbs actually,. Libido is high. Plump in the nuts, acne dissipated and I'm feeling very energized. No signs of gyno.. I'm just wondering where y pct is as I won't have funding now till the first.

Top Bottom