Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

~-> When you "CUT" what do you take?

bpdaddy

Hey Yo! When your cutting to lose fat, do you recommend creatine? Since it holds water should you use something else? Any help is appreciated with KARMA your way :D

creatine is not at all a fatburner, it is more for bulking with strength and weight gains with water weight, you dont want to be retaining water when cutting. supps for cutting include the most common and reccomending being the e/c/a stack, though i prefer e/c and thnk the aspirin is unecessary, if u dont know what this is do a search and you will find all the info you need. other choices can be xenadrine, hydroxycut, and other thermogenics.

thanks 110

Maybe I should have have speciefied that I have a Thermo, just wanna keep some mass and not loss a lot. I was thinking taking some 1-test and 4 diol with the thermo? Sound good?

creatine would be useless

if you are already using a thermo (an homemade EC would be the best solution) you can add L-Glutamine and/or BCAAs
its anti catbolic properties will help you nott lose lean body mass

When I go into a cutting phase I drop my carbs really low (with a carb refeed day once a week) and take the following stack:

25mg ephedrine and 200mg caffeine (twice daily - once in the morning and once in the late afternoon).

Around noon I pop an Adipo....

It's worked pretty good for me....

Top Bottom