Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When to up dosage?

samuel1975

If one does 300mg/wk Test E for 1st cycle and gets satisfactory gains. Can one expect similar gains on a 2nd cycle of the same dosage, or should one plan increase dosage each cycle? How much?

depeneds on the length of time taken off and the amount of calories one is pushing.

muscleup said:
depeneds on the length of time taken off and the amount of calories one is pushing.

Time off will be at least 8 weeks, probably 3 months.
165 lbs, 10% BF, calorie intake prior to Cycle aprox. 1600,
During cycle plan to up to 3500 calories.
Plan to drop calorie intake to 2000 after cycle unless suggested otherwise.

This thread should be titled "when to give up". Dude! Wake up! You are dreaming. You weigh 165 pounds, and that's after a cycle? I work out with a kid who is a Junior in High School who hasn't even THOUGHT of juicing, and he weighs 245 pounds with a vein popping out of his bicep like a garden hose. Do you know what his secret is? He works hard. DAMN HARD! Once people realize that steroids aren't a replacement for hard work, threads like this will disappear.
I apologize if this seems harsh, but reality IS harsh. I didn't start juicing until I could bench 315, and weighed at least 215 naturally. You need to lay a natural foundation, and then let the gear be the frosting on the cake. It seems to me that you hardly gave bodybuilding naturally a shot at all.

samuel1975 said:

Why are your calories so low when you're off? At 165 lbs you can't be fat. You should be consuming upwards of 2800 calories when off and close to 4000 when trying to gain. With a diet like that it's no wonder you're not making progress naturally.

samuel1975 said:

if you drop calories right after cycle you will lose more muscle

marshallmadman said:
This thread should be titled "when to give up". Dude! Wake up! You are dreaming. You weigh 165 pounds, and that's after a cycle? I work out with a kid who is a Junior in High School who hasn't even THOUGHT of juicing, and he weighs 245 pounds with a vein popping out of his bicep like a garden hose. Do you know what his secret is? He works hard. DAMN HARD! Once people realize that steroids aren't a replacement for hard work, threads like this will disappear.
I apologize if this seems harsh, but reality IS harsh. I didn't start juicing until I could bench 315, and weighed at least 215 naturally. You need to lay a natural foundation, and then let the gear be the frosting on the cake. It seems to me that you hardly gave bodybuilding naturally a shot at all.
Your assumptions are incorrect, but no harm done.
165lbs is prior to 1st cycle, not to mention hieght of 5'9". 1st cycle has just began. If successful, was curious if next cycle will require higher dosage. Working out over the past 7 years on and off has only done so much, genetics is probably a factor. Even if you are taller than 5'9" it's good to hear of your natural success. Everyone's body is different, so you can't judge someone else based on yourself.

samuel1975 said:
165lbs is prior to 1st cycle, not to mention hieght of 5'9". 1st cycle has just began. If successful, was curious if next cycle will require higher dosage. Working out over the past 7 years on and off has only done so much, genetics is probably a factor. Even if you are taller than 5'9" it's good to hear of your natural success. Everyone's body is different, so you can't judge someone else based on yourself.
Only you can answer that question. After you finnish the 1st cycle, then you can worry about that. By that time you should now your body well enough to know how it responds to whatever drug you're using.

samuel1975 said:

Sorry, guy. I just assumed that you had that 1st cycle under your belt, and you were gearing up for #2.
Good luck to you. I know everyone is different, but I tend to be a person that exhausts all other possibilities before I go looking for a crutch. Sorry, that's just me. Some of the stuff I said probably didn't seem too constructive, but some of it was. I apologize if I offended you. I didn't have all the facts straight.

Bro, because of your stats it is safe to assume that you are an ectomorph. Dont get discouraged if your next cycle does not give you massive size gains. I would recommend starting again at 300mgs per week for about four weeks...this is usually the amount of time it takes to start seeing major results....from there, based off of your gains, up the dose. Now, being that you are an ectomorph...you cannot base your doses on how much weight you are gaining....go by the amount of strength you are gaining...if strength gains arent very good, up the dose. The positive thing about your body type is....if you only gain 4-5lbs off of your cycle, that is still good because those are "quality" muscle gains. Hell, as long as I have been on, I am jumping up and down if I get an additional 5 lbs. Good luck.

Top Bottom