Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

when to take ala (with meal, 30 mins before etc...)

aky

when should i take ala...... does it take a few mins to take effect? so should i take it 10-20 mis b4 a meal, or just taking it with a meal is fine? also how long does the effects of ala last? say if i take some with my preworkout meal should i take some more with my post work out shake (about 2.5 hrs later)

thanks
:p

fuck yeah dude. this shit is so fast acting.......i swear i am pissing toxic fumes before i even put the damn things in my mouth. lol.

johnboy said:
I buy sustained release caps that slow release over 5 hours. They work VERY well and are worth the extra $$

oh great.......just what i need, toxic piss ALL day instaed of most of the day. :) lol.

You could just buy the right-ALA and leave the sides like smelly piss for the cat. Right-ALA is the preferred version for cutting and glucose uptake anyway.

yeah, piss don't smell on that R-ALA. an i am extra sensitive to the piss smell stuff, i notice it on the same dose as other guys and they notice nothing. R-ALA almost never gave me that effect. but i used the R for 20 days and now i will use the iceman ALA for 20-30 days and see if there is any diff. used GNC 100mg softgels in the few days inbetween. try taking 30 of those.......:)

Top Bottom