Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

when to start cycling

Danward

Gentlemen, how we doing? first time posting, been reading for a while.

I am 22 years old
6"4' 220 lbs
about 12-13% bf
deadlift : 475
squat: 365
bench: 275 - long arms :(

First off, ill say I believe I am not ready to start yet, I am still making very solid gains naturally.

2 years ago I began at 175 pounds
(Ill upload an old picture from the day I began training)
I am also attaching recent pictures, I'm a little carb loaded in the recent pictures because I recently just stopped a gallon a milk a day diet but anyways to my question.

when did you guys know it was the correct time to start cycling. some people say natural limit, some people say when you hit plateau on a very solid diet and some people say after 5+ years of intense training?

what opinion can you guys give me ?

your natural test is still high bro, you are only training 2 years and have done a great job...i would say hold out for as long as possible.
depends on what your goals are .

yes you have made a heck of alot of progress. Everyone is abit different and start at different times for different reasons. Its good to hear you know you are not ready....most think they are and are not.

your natural test is still high bro, you are only training 2 years and have done a great job...i would say hold out for as long as possible.
depends on what your goals are .

Thanks for the quick responses and positive comments, I always appreciate that.
my goal is to keep adding as much mass as I can to possibly compete one day. not in it for money, I just love constantly challenging myself to get bigger and better.

from skinny as a rail in your first pic to some mass. your question isn't a black or white question but I will answer it based on my opinion.. i think you can definately mature more .. i would wait till you are 25 or 26 to juice. considering you started later in life you still have very raw muscles. had you started at 15 lifting it would be a different story.

keep it up, you are doing well.

Thanx for posting the photos, much respect on your natural progress. You have some years ahead of you that you can continue taking advantage of your natural test levels, and in that time you can be researching training and diet approaches that will be with you the rest of your life. Keep it up...

You're doing great and you have a lot more progress ahead of you. Keep learning, keep training, keep growing. Using short cuts now will just impede your over all progress.

Thanks for the positive feed back guys! These answers are helping a lot!
I'm going to keep hitting it hard, and keeping researching and reading this forum because it helps a lot. I definitely want to do it correctly and take the best route that will produce the best result.

Top Bottom