Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

when to add t3 to dnp

eh2442

New member
When would be the best to do t3 and dnp, clen,anavar......not all at once but what would be a good schedule/ amount?
 
Holy shit bro. How old are you? How many cycles have you done? Whats your stats?

Most guys don't need DNP, especially if your new at this. Never run clen with DNP as I know of guys who ended up in the hospital for a couple of days at a 104 degree temperature. Clen and T3 is the best fat burning combp. If you can't lose on this, you got issues.

Before I offer advice, I need more information from you.
 
I have run dnp before, my body temp never went over 98.4 .....so i will do it again.....its not that bad if you are careful and take proper supplements.
I know not to run all stuff at once. my question was to find out when t3 is best to add or start around the dnp phase. I am 6ft 255 @20% 34 years old and 15+ years of working out. I found that after the dnp phase I am cold for 7-14 days.....so my thyroid is shut down....i want to avoid this.
 
eh2442 said:
I have run dnp before, my body temp never went over 98.4 .....so i will do it again.....its not that bad if you are careful and take proper supplements.
I know not to run all stuff at once. my question was to find out when t3 is best to add or start around the dnp phase. I am 6ft 255 @20% 34 years old and 15+ years of working out. I found that after the dnp phase I am cold for 7-14 days.....so my thyroid is shut down....i want to avoid this.


When was the last time you ran DNP? Bro, your BF is way to high and before you mess around with DNP, you need to get your diet and cardio in check because at 20%, you definently do not.
 
boston789 said:
Add t3 to DNP when you wanna kill yourself.

Wow..great response.

eh2442
I'm not suggesting anything but if it were me I wouldn't touch the anavar anytime soon.

You need to take test if you want to run T-3 so you do not lose to much muscle that being said this is what i did on my last DNP Cycle

Test at least 250mg a week for the entire thing
week 1-2 200mg dnp ed plus all the supps you should take, t-3 start at 12.5 and every 3 days bump up 12.5 mcg more so after 12 days you are taking 50mcg, I do not go higher then that.
week 3-4 clen and t-3
week 5-6 dnp and t-3
week 7-8 clen and t-3 (with 12 days to go drop down to 37.5 mcg, 3 days later drop to 25, 3 days later drop 12.5.

I never go higher then 50mcg of T-3 and I don't go higher then 200mg of DNP.
Be safe.
 
I'm still against him using any of these products until he gets his bodyfat percentage lower by naturally dieting and doing cardio. Until he can demonstrate the ability to do so, I don't think right now is a good time to start.
 
halfaclue said:
Wow..great response.

eh2442
I'm not suggesting anything but if it were me I wouldn't touch the anavar anytime soon.

You need to take test if you want to run T-3 so you do not lose to much muscle that being said this is what i did on my last DNP Cycle

Test at least 250mg a week for the entire thing
week 1-2 200mg dnp ed plus all the supps you should take, t-3 start at 12.5 and every 3 days bump up 12.5 mcg more so after 12 days you are taking 50mcg, I do not go higher then that.
week 3-4 clen and t-3
week 5-6 dnp and t-3
week 7-8 clen and t-3 (with 12 days to go drop down to 37.5 mcg, 3 days later drop to 25, 3 days later drop 12.5.

I never go higher then 50mcg of T-3 and I don't go higher then 200mg of DNP.
Be safe.

why not var? i am scared of dht.....i take proscar but i want to keep my hair!
i may go 200-250mg a week of test..but like the very little sides of var i have read about.
 
eh2442 said:
why not var? i am scared of dht.....i take proscar but i want to keep my hair!
i may go 200-250mg a week of test..but like the very little sides of var i have read about.


not to be a wiseass, and not having use dnp...your scared of dht but not dnp...the last thing i'd worry about is my hair...and yes i do have hair....i also agree you can drop your body fat with some will power diet and cardio...but what the fuck do i know...
 
To answer your question and help you out you should take about 50-75 mcg of T3 after using DNP for about two weeks if using a lower dose(200mgs/day). If using upwards of 300-400mgs/day (which in my opinion is the uper limit of what you want to use) you may want to start after a week. Endogeneous levels of T3 will drop off quicker the more DNP you use.

Slightyl off-topic-----This goes out to everyone who hasn't actually used DNP. Don't answer someone's question about how to use DNP if you haven't used it. If you became an "expert" on DNP simply by reading other member's replies and joining the school of thought that DNP is bad news and to stay away from it, then don't waste people's time byt saying "you should stay away from DNP".

For those of us that have used it should agree with this. I won't debate whether you should or shouldn't use it. I have used it several, several times, and will again. I had great results. I'm not going to die by taking DNP, or "literally cook my insides" by taking it. (I love it when people say "stay away from DNP, it can literally cook your insides.) It can? Yes, it makes you throw off a lot of heat. Not necessarily retain it. But your actual body temp does not increase as much as what some people think.

Some people will never use it. No problem. Don't use it. But it is an effective fat loss drug. And fairly safe when used properly.....as any other drug is. :)
 
jlh98765 said:
Slightyl off-topic-----This goes out to everyone who hasn't actually used DNP. Don't answer someone's question about how to use DNP if you haven't used it. If you became an "expert" on DNP simply by reading other member's replies and joining the school of thought that DNP is bad news and to stay away from it, then don't waste people's time byt saying "you should stay away from DNP".


Without sounding like a complete dick, are you an expert because you have run this before? I mean, I'm not going against DNP. A lot of guys have used it effectively and safely, while many have experienced bad sides.

My main concern was the feeling that the guy thought taking DNP was the easy way out. He's sitting at 20% which tells me he doesn't eat right and he doesn't do cardio. Personally, i would rather see him clean up his diet and get on a solid cardio routine before taking these aids.
 
i am what i am said:
Without sounding like a complete dick, are you an expert because you have run this before? I mean, I'm not going against DNP. A lot of guys have used it effectively and safely, while many have experienced bad sides.

My main concern was the feeling that the guy thought taking DNP was the easy way out. He's sitting at 20% which tells me he doesn't eat right and he doesn't do cardio. Personally, i would rather see him clean up his diet and get on a solid cardio routine before taking these aids.



thats crappy advice....because it actually makes sense... ;)
 
i am what i am said:
Without sounding like a complete dick, are you an expert because you have run this before? I mean, I'm not going against DNP. A lot of guys have used it effectively and safely, while many have experienced bad sides.

My main concern was the feeling that the guy thought taking DNP was the easy way out. He's sitting at 20% which tells me he doesn't eat right and he doesn't do cardio. Personally, i would rather see him clean up his diet and get on a solid cardio routine before taking these aids.


If you re-read my post, I said people don't become experts simply by reading what others have posted......and then posting the same advice again.

Am I an "expert" because I have used it before? That's a philosophical question. But to answer your question, I am more credible to get advice from than someone who has not used it. Have you used it before? How many times? How did you run it? Now, I don't really care to know all that, but you get my point.

When DNP was first used for weightloss it was actually used for obese individuals and was combined with T3. And was used successfully. Of course it was discontinued by the FDA. But that's another story. So to say one shouldn't use it until they decrease their bodyfat levels....I don't see the rationale. Yeah, he probably should clean up his diet first and do some cardio and decrease bodyfat before using "harsher" methods.

But, on the flip side, is everybody on this board waiting until they have reached their maximum level of natural muscle growth before using AAS, or these "aides" as you mentioned? I don't think so. Is that, as you said in your previous post, "the easy way out"? Do you use AAS, clen, T3, DNP? Are you taking "the easy way out"? :)
 
eh2442 said:
I have run dnp before, my body temp never went over 98.4 .....so i will do it again.....its not that bad if you are careful and take proper supplements.
I know not to run all stuff at once. my question was to find out when t3 is best to add or start around the dnp phase. I am 6ft 255 @20% 34 years old and 15+ years of working out. I found that after the dnp phase I am cold for 7-14 days.....so my thyroid is shut down....i want to avoid this.

Did you know I almost died from using DNP?

I had to be put in a ice bath with ICE bags to cool me down. My temperature went to a level where my brain almost fried, you want that to happen to you? if not, don't use DNP, peroid - no excuses. My temperature was normal at 6pm, at 10PM it went to critical condition, so don't underestimate DNP!
 
Mr.X said:
Did you know I almost died from using DNP?

I had to be put in a ice bath with ICE bags to cool me down. My temperature went to a level where my brain almost fried, you want that to happen to you? if not, don't use DNP, peroid - no excuses. My temperature was normal at 6pm, at 10PM it went to critical condition, so don't underestimate DNP!

"Wow" I ran DNP I went up to 400, what were your doses ?
 
halfaclue said:
Wow..great response.

eh2442
I'm not suggesting anything but if it were me I wouldn't touch the anavar anytime soon.

You need to take test if you want to run T-3 so you do not lose to much muscle that being said this is what i did on my last DNP Cycle

not true, anavar is an excellent anti catabolic it will work fine. And, to the original guy, DO NOT run dnp and t3 unless you really know what you are doing. Besides, clen, t3, and another fat burner like trex or something will do great.
 
Mr.X said:
Did you know I almost died from using DNP?

I had to be put in a ice bath with ICE bags to cool me down. My temperature went to a level where my brain almost fried, you want that to happen to you? if not, don't use DNP, peroid - no excuses. My temperature was normal at 6pm, at 10PM it went to critical condition, so don't underestimate DNP!


there you have it...a well informed bro with actual experience...maybe thats good enough...no never used myself and probably should keep my comments to myself...but that aint gonna happen today!
 
jlh98765 said:
If you re-read my post, I said people don't become experts simply by reading what others have posted......and then posting the same advice again.

Am I an "expert" because I have used it before? That's a philosophical question. But to answer your question, I am more credible to get advice from than someone who has not used it. Have you used it before? How many times? How did you run it? Now, I don't really care to know all that, but you get my point.

When DNP was first used for weightloss it was actually used for obese individuals and was combined with T3. And was used successfully. Of course it was discontinued by the FDA. But that's another story. So to say one shouldn't use it until they decrease their bodyfat levels....I don't see the rationale. Yeah, he probably should clean up his diet first and do some cardio and decrease bodyfat before using "harsher" methods.

But, on the flip side, is everybody on this board waiting until they have reached their maximum level of natural muscle growth before using AAS, or these "aides" as you mentioned? I don't think so. Is that, as you said in your previous post, "the easy way out"? Do you use AAS, clen, T3, DNP? Are you taking "the easy way out"? :)

You are no more credible than the average guy who has never taken it before. The reason being, you have no idea who this person is and how he will react to it. The FDA, which you chose to avoid, discontinued the use of DNP to treat obesity because it sent people into the hospital because of increases in temperature, people were forming cataracts in their eyes, and some were even dropping dead. You have no idea about this persons health conditions and how this person will react to it. Everyone is different, and yes, DNP might have been fine for you, but it may not be fine for him. I've earned my right to take AAS. I've spent way to many hours in the gym training naturally and getting my diet down to where I felt comfortable, so don't play that crap on me. The guys is 20 %BF which shows you he needs a lot more education of how to do things properly before he takes something as serious as DNP.
 
If he wants to take it let him take it. I just don't care. Didn't mean to come off like a dick.
 
I have been 3.1% before...it was 3 years ago and have gone down from 18-20% to 6% five or so times from 245-270 down to 200ish, I have always had the best genetics for a natural guy........always accused of taking gear my entire life. Now 34 I don't need to put on allot of muscle. I am 6 ft 255 @20 but hold a good amount of my fat in my trunk so am balanced. I did try dnp 3 other times.....it works.....takes your energy for sure...but shuts down your thyroid for 7-14 days, so I want to add t3 and maybe var. Hair problems(dht)
are a major concern for me...proscar has help allot. I don't want the natural diet method anymore.......takes to much to go from 20+% to 6% natural and being 34 years old, i am looking to get it over with! I have been training for close to 17years and held very low bf levels 6-7% for many of those years......i got burnt out from all the eca stacks and dieting....so I let the bf levels get up there for a mental break......so now going to gear for the first time ....other then dnp...about 3 other times in the past 6 months. For the past 17 years and being natural, i was always able to get in robot mode and execute 100% discipline but it took a lot from my life......so gear is what I am going for!
 
eh2442 said:
I have been 3.1% before...it was 3 years ago and have gone down from 18-20% to 6% five or so times from 245-270 down to 200ish, I have always had the best genetics for a natural guy........always accused of taking gear my entire life. Now 34 I don't need to put on allot of muscle. I am 6 ft 255 @20 but hold a good amount of my fat in my trunk so am balanced. I did try dnp 3 other times.....it works.....takes your energy for sure...but shuts down your thyroid for 7-14 days, so I want to add t3 and maybe var. Hair problems(dht)
are a major concern for me...proscar has help allot. I don't want the natural diet method anymore.......takes to much to go from 20+% to 6% natural and being 34 years old, i am looking to get it over with! I have been training for close to 17years and held very low bf levels 6-7% for many of those years......i got burnt out from all the eca stacks and dieting....so I let the bf levels get up there for a mental break......so now going to gear for the first time ....other then dnp...about 3 other times in the past 6 months. For the past 17 years and being natural, i was always able to get in robot mode and execute 100% discipline but it took a lot from my life......so gear is what I am going for!


good luck and be safe then.
 
Bro at 20% BF, you have so much more to lose naturally without too much trouble. Don't jump at the quick fix all the time.
 
Top Bottom