Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When should you consume Post-Workout drink?

disregard the last question. I now know that they are in powder form. This means now yet ANOTHER freakin supplement to buy. Unless there is a food substitute? How about dumping some oats into the shake??

im pretty sure that some people do use oatmeal in there protein shake as well - although i for dont like that method as it takes too long to absorb and after a workout your body needs to replenish - i find that the 50/50 mix with protein works pretty well, you get an insulin spike but you also get the slow absorbed lower GI as well from the malto....everyone once in a while if i dont have time and need a protein shake with carbs I will load up the whey add a scoop of raw oats and mix together with water, tastes pretty good to me

the best way to use the 2 is get carbo gain or a malto-dex and have your dextrose as well - so you can mix in equal portions of both...

hey KoRn01ForLife,

Your going to want to keep your PW meal liquid. This way it will be asorbed very rapidly which will in return:

1.) get rid of all the cortisol in your body causing catabolism
2.) I believe protein synthesis is increased 300% during your "anabolic window"
3.) Also I believe it was BBF who said that muscle glycogen uptake is increased 160%.

motar said:
hey KoRn01ForLife,

Your going to want to keep your PW meal liquid. This way it will be asorbed very rapidly which will in return:

1.) get rid of all the cortisol in your body causing catabolism
2.) I believe protein synthesis is increased 300% during your "anabolic window"
3.) Also I believe it was BBF who said that muscle glycogen uptake is increased 160%.

definitely:)

I use isopure's packets for my PW shake plus another scoop of dextrose. the isopure packets are 50g protein and 25g carbs most all of which is malto. mix this with a scoop of dextrose and i have a perfect 1:1 ratio good for 400 pW calories...of course 600 mg ALA too

Top Bottom