Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

when is hcgenerate going to back in?

Im about to start my first cycle of beast and this product is on my shopping list. I have heard i ahould use it pct and I have heard I should use it during ...thoughts?????

the stuff is fn amazing was having a problem getting hard while on beast and diesel 2.0. (fn hated it and so my fiance) started hcgenerate and unleashed no problems now except now my boner wont go away but im not complaining at all i love it so does my fiance!!!!!!!!!!!!! would recommend hcgen and unleashed to everyone i love it!!!!

yea I read your other post lmao again glad to hear it all worked out ... you ran unleashed pct right not on

Quote posted by Not4me http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/images/EliteFitness/buttons/viewpost.gif
no boner need help fast i dont like it 2 weeks ago while on nothing couldnt get my boner to go away now nothing HELP! i like the size and strength gain but def dont like not being able to get hard! should i start my post cycle and Unleashed while on beast and diesel?

third line down thats the reasoning in a nut shell

OK emporer is 100% RIGHT

run HCGenerate NOW!!!

and Unleashed too! if you want to stop shbg Libido problems ASAP!

start HCGenerate at 10 caps a day for a week, then taper to 5 a day for the rest (my dosing opinion)

trust me you will be ok, you jsut need to get the hcgen... its the ultimate Libido fix, I promise. even fights the alky limpers

Im about to start my first cycle of beast and this product is on my shopping list. I have heard i ahould use it pct and I have heard I should use it during ...thoughts?????

I am running it on my beast cycle now. Superdrol is supposed to be pretty harsh and to be honest right now I have no sides what so ever. I wouldn't even think I was on if I didn't know any better

Cant wait to hit some N2guard + HCGenerate and bridge tomorrow!
How should i time this guys? run N2guard the intire cycle? HCGenerate as pct with bride or HCGene while cycleing?

Top Bottom