Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

when do you start to see results on test e???

pisa con pele said:
im going through mirror fase everyone tells me im blowing up and i look great but im not happy yet. Im on week 5 and have put on only 4 pounds so far

Damn i'm on week five also and am up 20lbs. Been hovering here the last week, waiting for more, more, more!!!!! :evil:

ironcheif1984 said:
You really shouldnt be taking anti E's during a cycle unless your prone to gyno or trying to prevent bloat therefore why you just getting lean gains and have only gained 4 lbs in 5 weeks. Up you cals and your protein intake and get enough sleep bro.

I think taking an anti-e is the best course of action when you start a cycle with an aromatase effected hormone. estrogen levels shouldn't be above the normal range unless you are doing a PCT with nolva. I recommend taking letro at low dosages through out most of the cycle, unless cholesterol or joints are a major concern.
It's better to be safe than sorry when it comes to high BP and gyno.

First cycle I did test e 250 only for 10 weeks. I gained 25 lbs. with the eat everything in sight. After PCT and getting back to normal, I ended up with about 12 lbs of kept lean muscle. Currently on Test e 250 kick started with D-bol and ending cycle with Winnie. You should notice gaines in strength around 3 to 4 weeks in. I agree with last response, don't worry about the juice. Just train and eat and it will come!! Don't worry it will come!!

ironcheif1984 said:
Man from the very first pin the Steroid is in you and going to work. Dont worry about when you will see the results worry more about your training your ass off in the gym and eating alot. (clean) of course. It will kick in and when it does you going to fucking freak trust me. Happy pinning.

Very true your anabolic from day 1...alot of people wait to eat clean or push themselves till they fill the juice doing the work.

MTS said:
I think taking an anti-e is the best course of action when you start a cycle with an aromatase effected hormone. estrogen levels shouldn't be above the normal range unless you are doing a PCT with nolva. I recommend taking letro at low dosages through out most of the cycle, unless cholesterol or joints are a major concern.
It's better to be safe than sorry when it comes to high BP and gyno.

Makes sense to me. So what dose would you recommend with letro for a 10 weeks cycle of 500mgs of sustanon ew

For me, on my first cycle of just test e at 400mg/w i put on 6lb in my first week (mostly water) strength gains about week 3

pisa con pele said:
im going through mirror fase everyone tells me im blowing up and i look great but im not happy yet. Im on week 5 and have put on only 4 pounds so far

4 pounds??? You deffinately need to eat more. Are you taking only Enanthate? Start adding up your calories and your protein. Take some carbs and protein before you hit then gym about to hours prior.. After your work out eat your ass off.. Force that protein in your muscles! Youll notice it. Try to take in no less than twice your weight is what i do when taking test E

By week 5 i had hit 18 pounds with just Enanthate and Equipoise!!!
So i know you can do it.

It was week 2 for me my strength gains jumped from what i was doing to literally 40 pounds.. I though it was unreal. Week 3 following was when i really NOTICED my size. Good luck. Eat your ass off. MUCHO chickin,samon,tuna,steak

pisa con pele said:
when do you start to see results on test e??? 3 weeks
how much weight do you usualy see from a test e cycle???
I gained 17 pounds

Top Bottom