Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whats your favorite chest movement?

Incline Flies!

Any and all incline movements for that matter.

If you happen to look at most peoples chest, their weakest point seems to be the upper chest. You are likely afflicted with the same problem. Yes--that's why you can flat-press more than you can incline, and decline more that you can flat.

At least every other chest workout, start with an incline movement, and ALWAYS do at least 2 upper-chest movements in any given chest workout. (incline presses, incline dumbell presses, incline flies, and neck presses are all good options). By starting with upper chest, and thereafter making a deliberate effort to concentrate on the weakest portion of the chest, it should eventually bring everything up to speed.

I like to call it "Trickle-Down-Pecanomics"

--moe

thanks for the info --mo

I usually do start with incline , so I will be fresh and press more weight, as you said because most people upper chest lacks compared to the lower, I do this first, my incline press has gotten a lot stronger, went from 80's to 100's

incline press with dumbells like everyone said.......i also like to do this with cables myself....you can get a lot of control when trying to go heave if u are using cables.....great movement as well as a good stretch..

i also like seated chest press......

h19

Top Bottom