Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

What's your bodytype?

What's your bodytype?

  • Ectomorph, less than 10% Bodyfat

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ectomorph, 10% to 15% Bodyfat

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ectomorph, 15%+ Bodyfat

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mesomorph, less than 10% Bodyfat

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mesomorph, 10% to 15% Bodyfat

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mesomorph, 16%+ Bodyfat

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Endomorph, less than 10% Bodyfat

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Endomorph, 10% to 15% Bodyfat

    Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Endomorph, 16%+ Bodyfat

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    2

Paulos

New member
Just curious what the breakdown of most of you are. Please vote honestly even if you do it anonymously.

I am an Endomorph and 10-15% BF.
 
BTW I know some of these are sort of silly...IE an Ecto or Meso with over 15% bodyfat...but I figured I'd give same options to all types.
 
Top Bottom