Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what's wrong

sasa

HI,
I was diagnosed as hypothyroid couple months ago, doc gave me synthroid now I'm takeing 325mcg daily, I was do my test and I was find out I'm HYPER I'm overdose. But my big troubel I can't lose anything anything no matter what I do. Usually the people losing weight if they are HYPER. I workout 6 days . I do cardio 5 days 30-45min. Mostly on empty stomach. I lift weights 4 days I do 8-12 rep. I eating between 1200-1400cal. I'm 5'6" 128lb {used to be 118-120} Mostly veggies {lettuce, peppers, tomatoes, I eat lean protein just egg whites, chicken breast and fish { sea bass, salmon, tuna} I don't eat rice, potatoes, pasta, candy, soda. I have just in the morning LOW carb tortila whitch is 2 g fat, 11 carb{6fiber}, 6 protein. I drink 2 DECef. coffee with STEVIA and just spalsh FF milk for taste. I'm drinking 1 gallon Water with crystal light.
Where is the problem please!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so flustruate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have to distinguish weight and fat. Do you look any better?

Also your cals are on the low end -- you may want to bump it up with all that activity. Make sure to eat some foods with fat too, like fish, fish oil, some cheese too, or other good oils. You may also want to get other hormone levels tested to make sure there are no other underlying problems.

PF

Top Bottom