Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

What's up with Dunk wanting to put things in his arse???

chewyxrage said:
You see the shampoo bottle?

Now stick it up my ass!

Push it in and out, at a medium pace...


LOL, I was thinking the same thing, sandler rocks.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
PICK3 said:
Last night it was a door knob

Today it's a shampoo bottle

I heard the adam sandler shampoo bottle song the other day and its inspired me to see how far i can stretch myself.
 
Dunk said:
I heard the adam sandler shampoo bottle song the other day and its inspired me to see how far i can stretch myself.


well since you got that up there pull it out put some disco shit in the bottle and smuggle it into canada for me,k thanks
 
Dunk said:
I heard the adam sandler shampoo bottle song the other day and its inspired me to see how far i can stretch myself.


Do you have an inspirational goal setting calendar? Whats on the agenda tomorrow? I'm curious ;)
 
Erzulie said:
Do you have an inspirational goal setting calendar? Whats on the agenda tomorrow? I'm curious ;)

2 days on 2 days off. This is one of my off days. You have to give the butt ample time to heal. Rest is important.
 
Top Bottom