chewyxrage New member Feb 8, 2006 #2 You see the shampoo bottle? Now stick it up my ass! Push it in and out, at a medium pace...
hotzie New member Feb 8, 2006 #3 chewyxrage said: You see the shampoo bottle? Now stick it up my ass! Push it in and out, at a medium pace... Click to expand... lol i havent heard that for years
chewyxrage said: You see the shampoo bottle? Now stick it up my ass! Push it in and out, at a medium pace... Click to expand... lol i havent heard that for years
Scotsman New member Feb 8, 2006 #4 chewyxrage said: You see the shampoo bottle? Now stick it up my ass! Push it in and out, at a medium pace... Click to expand... LOL, I was thinking the same thing, sandler rocks. Cheers, Scotsman
chewyxrage said: You see the shampoo bottle? Now stick it up my ass! Push it in and out, at a medium pace... Click to expand... LOL, I was thinking the same thing, sandler rocks. Cheers, Scotsman
chewyxrage New member Feb 8, 2006 #6 I downloaded it last weekend when I was all drunk at my girlfriends and played it for her
hotzie New member Feb 8, 2006 #7 chewyxrage said: I downloaded it last weekend when I was all drunk at my girlfriends and played it for her Click to expand... im goin to dl it now
chewyxrage said: I downloaded it last weekend when I was all drunk at my girlfriends and played it for her Click to expand... im goin to dl it now
Dunk New member Feb 9, 2006 #8 PICK3 said: Last night it was a door knob Today it's a shampoo bottle Click to expand... I heard the adam sandler shampoo bottle song the other day and its inspired me to see how far i can stretch myself.
PICK3 said: Last night it was a door knob Today it's a shampoo bottle Click to expand... I heard the adam sandler shampoo bottle song the other day and its inspired me to see how far i can stretch myself.
R Raina Banned Feb 9, 2006 #9 Dunk said: I heard the adam sandler shampoo bottle song the other day and its inspired me to see how far i can stretch myself. Click to expand... Goal setting is important. Dare to dream.
Dunk said: I heard the adam sandler shampoo bottle song the other day and its inspired me to see how far i can stretch myself. Click to expand... Goal setting is important. Dare to dream.
PICK3 New member Feb 9, 2006 #10 Dunk said: I heard the adam sandler shampoo bottle song the other day and its inspired me to see how far i can stretch myself. Click to expand... you da man
Dunk said: I heard the adam sandler shampoo bottle song the other day and its inspired me to see how far i can stretch myself. Click to expand... you da man
theoak01 New member Feb 9, 2006 #11 Dunk said: I heard the adam sandler shampoo bottle song the other day and its inspired me to see how far i can stretch myself. Click to expand... well since you got that up there pull it out put some disco shit in the bottle and smuggle it into canada for me,k thanks
Dunk said: I heard the adam sandler shampoo bottle song the other day and its inspired me to see how far i can stretch myself. Click to expand... well since you got that up there pull it out put some disco shit in the bottle and smuggle it into canada for me,k thanks
Frisky ~QUEEN BITCH~ Platinum Feb 9, 2006 #13 Dunk said: I heard the adam sandler shampoo bottle song the other day and its inspired me to see how far i can stretch myself. Click to expand... Do you have an inspirational goal setting calendar? Whats on the agenda tomorrow? I'm curious
Dunk said: I heard the adam sandler shampoo bottle song the other day and its inspired me to see how far i can stretch myself. Click to expand... Do you have an inspirational goal setting calendar? Whats on the agenda tomorrow? I'm curious
Dunk New member Feb 10, 2006 #14 Erzulie said: Do you have an inspirational goal setting calendar? Whats on the agenda tomorrow? I'm curious Click to expand... 2 days on 2 days off. This is one of my off days. You have to give the butt ample time to heal. Rest is important.
Erzulie said: Do you have an inspirational goal setting calendar? Whats on the agenda tomorrow? I'm curious Click to expand... 2 days on 2 days off. This is one of my off days. You have to give the butt ample time to heal. Rest is important.