Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's up w/the GNC buy one , get 1 1/2 off?

yosshimura

High End Bro
Platinum
I heard the ad this a.m. :Buy one GNC product, get the second for 1/2 off. I last ordered online, b/c I know what a rip off GNC is, but does this deal make it reasonably competitive or still more expensive? I don't feel like doing the math :D

It is for their own GNC labeled products, so was thinking of getting some whey, which I will use eventually :confused:

Their whey is decent, and that 1/2 off deal brings down the price a lot, but you can still get Optimum Whey cheaper.

Its still more expensive. Their whey costs 50 bucks for 6 pounds, so you pay 75 bucks for 12 pounds which comes out to 6.25/lb. You can usually find Optimum Nutrition for about 25 bucks/5 lbs which comes out to 5 bucks/lb.

Thanks :D . No biggie, you people are right, theire prices are sooo high, that it would not make sense. I will keep buying online :D

ive been getting thiers with this for a while, i think the prices are gerat. 1 tub, 50 bucks, 87 servings, two tubs 75 bucks, 174 servings, then add in the 20% discount at the first week each onth, 60 bucks

Top Bottom