Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Whats The recommended dose for EQ?

dal022

New member
Anyone know a friend got 2 bottles 10ml he wasnt sure the mg thinks 100mg per cc but not sure i never used it so i dont know
 
Kind of depends on about a million things,


but like mentioned above 600mg is a nice number if he has done eq 4 or 5 times 600mg might be too much, may be fine, everyone is different.

Eq alone is not good,


Still need Test
anti e
pct
 
Last edited:
Bro, that's not enough to even take. Mininum 500mg per week (and that is really the mininmum) and I think Eq should be taken for 16 weeks. At the he would need 8 bottles. Additionallt, how could he not know the dosage if the gear is in his possession? He should toss it IMO - probably fake gear anyways considering he doesn't know what he's doing.
 
What about if stacking it with test. 400.. I've never taken EQ,,or test,,,Just tren A. and Win.... how about 400 mg per wk of EQ with 400 mg of test 400 per wk,,what do you guys think about that?? I was going to run EQ for 20 weeks,,,the test for the first 8 weeks then skip 1 then prob some tren A till the end mabe 250 mg of tren per wk,,is this too low a dose ?? I'm presently 195 lbs,,35 yrs old,,been working out for a long time,,eat pretty clean..Only done that tren A and winny cycle...And input on this would be great..
 
EQ at gram is fine.. no harsh sides on my experience.


I think that would be too much for your 2nd cycle,

also you want to run it for as long as possible, I like 14 weeks.

And always with at least test.
 
400mg ew was mild for me didn't do much in pumps or recovery. bumped to 600mg and it was a lot better but 800mg ew was my magic number. i was running it with proviron 50mg ed no test. my libido was unreal and i gained a good 12 lbs or so of shredded mass. i loved it. i am trying primo and if i don't like it its gonna be eq npp winny from here on out. i would like to try masteron too
 
immortalis said:
I actually noticed better results at 600mg than I did at 800mg. :jenscat

maybe when you used 800 mg your diet and wo weren't as good as when you did 600mg

so...better results with 800mg(pers opinion) :)
 
jijipuku said:
maybe when you used 800 mg your diet and wo weren't as good as when you did 600mg

so...better results with 800mg(pers opinion) :)


I hear ya, and I would think the same thing probably if I read that post as well. However I assure you NOTHING was different other than the dosage.

I started my cycle at 800mgs and kept it there for 17 weeks. I then lowered it to 600 for 8 more and thats when I got the EQ-Hunger increase and started noticing my veins growing.

I kept a strict diet log the entire time I was on that cycle so I know my diet was on point. And I go hard as hell when I workout so I definitely wasnt slackin there hehe :jenscat
 
dal022 said:
Anyone know a friend got 2 bottles 10ml he wasnt sure the mg thinks 100mg per cc but not sure i never used it so i dont know


between 400-600mg wk depending on goals and size of athlete.
 
I like to keep to no more than 2 sticks a week, and thats gets tuff trying to get 1200 mg EQ ew @ 200mg/ml EQ plus everything else

what labs (NOT SOURCES) make higher dosed EQ?

-
 
what don't u guys like about EQ, i hear most love it?...i've only done half ass short low dose cycles back in the day, and even had ok results. my coming up cycle will include 600/wk EQ w/ prop, tren(maybe), proviron, t3, t rex, aifm and win...
 
The one and only time I used it I really didnt notice anything different than from test alone (which I ran alongside it). The only thing I got was a shitty case of panic attacks.
 
52_21_30 said:
The one and only time I used it I really didnt notice anything different than from test alone (which I ran alongside it). The only thing I got was a shitty case of panic attacks.

Exactly the same for me.
 
i don't know some guys just don't like it. my boy doesn't like it at all just deca and test. i can't use deca after what it did to my dick. so to each his own. it is not a mild steroid it is basically chemically identical to dbol. they were attempting to make an injectable dbol which did not work but it is not a mild steroid and certainly nothing like a mild deca like dan duchaine said. it is used for race horses for a reason it works plain and simple and it is side free
 
Mavafanculo said:
I like to keep to no more than 2 sticks a week, and thats gets tuff trying to get 1200 mg EQ ew @ 200mg/ml EQ plus everything else

what labs (NOT SOURCES) make higher dosed EQ?

-
PBL labs has 400mg/ml 25ml
 
i think i will do good at 600/wk, since when i did a half ass cycle w/ 350/wk, i liked it, this time w/ other goodies too. contemplating starting off w/ 6 wks tren hex too...along w/ the prop and proviron.
 
Oscaro labs makes a 700mg/mL. Im ordering a few bottles and will send a sample to a lab. If it even comes close to 700 I will pick up plenty more.
 
Top Bottom