Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's the funniest shit that ever happened during a one night stand

After I finished banging some smut I woke up the next morning and needed to take a shower before work, while I was showering I let one go and a little surprise came out with it, I left the biggest pile of butt mud on her shower floor.

I envision ranger looking like a more muscular version of his avatar with frizzier hair

passed out while getting head. DIdn't know why she was so mad in the morning. her friend told me a few days later

When I was 15 I was fuckin my first on her couch with my pants down my ankles, all of a sudden her front door opens and I throw her off and try to pick up my pants but their tangled up around my ankles and I begin to bunny hop to what I thought was her jacket closet it was actually her basement door and I fell balls ass naked down every step. very embarrassing then, now my ice breaker at the parties.

Last edited:
i would have to say that the girl kept telling me all night that i wasnt getting laid and about 3 hours later i had my dick in her. To me that was funny.

Not a one-nighter, but one of the first hook-ups with this girl:

I was fucking around with my high school girlfriend after school one day in the den of my parents' house. My parents were the kind of "don't have girls in the house when we're not here" kinda folks. Well, we're going at it, butt-naked in the den, when I hear the door at the side of the house open. We both jump up, I run out the front door of the house and into the yard with nothing but a t-shirt on and the biggest boner in the world (it was broad daylight). I run to the side of the house and put my pants on, and reenter the house to find my dad in the kitchen. I'm thinking the coast is clear, but my girlfriend hasn't come out of the bathroom. My dad and I walk into the den talking, and there on the floor are her panties, bra, and shirt. my dad laughed silently as I shamelessly knocked on the door of the bathroom and handed them to her.

i was fucked up on g.... right before banging this bar slut i passed out. she freaked out and called the paramedics... so i wind up at the hospital with a cathedar in my dick.

later that night they released me to her and i fucked her anyway. my dick hurt bad and it was the worst sex in the history of primates.

Top Bottom