Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whats the best route to take when you want to

Your body is used to using carbs for it's main fuel source. Now it doesn't have any and it's adjusting to using fat instead. Your body doesn't like this one bit and will turn on you a little, especially for the first few days.

This is likely the reason you're feeling out of sorts, physically and mentally.

gymtime said:
Your body is used to using carbs for it's main fuel source. Now it doesn't have any and it's adjusting to using fat instead. Your body doesn't like this one bit and will turn on you a little, especially for the first few days.

This is likely the reason you're feeling out of sorts, physically and mentally.

i have been feeling kinda withdrawn since i started. maybe a lil 5-htp would help?
do you think INOSITOL would kick me outta ketosis?

georgie24 said:

i have been feeling kinda withdrawn since i started. maybe a lil 5-htp would help?
do you think INOSITOL would kick me outta ketosis?

That I don't know. But I'm guessing you're just gonna have to suffer through it until you adjust. This is a common problem with keto diets that you rarely hear about. It's one of the main reasons most people don't stick with them.

When I tried it, I was irritable for about a week. I adjusted, but I didn't feel like myself again until I got some carbs back in my system.

gymtime said:

That I don't know. But I'm guessing you're just gonna have to suffer through it until you adjust. This is a common problem with keto diets that you rarely hear about. It's one of the main reasons most people don't stick with them.

When I tried it, I was irritable for about a week. I adjusted, but I didn't feel like myself again until I got some carbs back in my system.

you too!!! today at work i was thinking i had a split personalty i defenetly dont FEEL the same

georgie, you rely too much on drugs for your dieting. I've seen all your posts about meridia and the likes. You need to stick to a strict diet and CORRECT cardio (ie short bursts of sprints first thing in the morning on an empty stomach) Once you drop that 30 lbs or whatever you'll have no issues with self confidence. Self gratification from accomplishing a task such as that will work wonders for your social skills and confidence. People make dieting way too complex. It really is quite simple but they look for shortcuts. Email me if you want any help with this.

WormAAA77 said:
georgie, you rely too much on drugs for your dieting. I've seen all your posts about meridia and the likes. You need to stick to a strict diet and CORRECT cardio (ie short bursts of sprints first thing in the morning on an empty stomach) Once you drop that 30 lbs or whatever you'll have no issues with self confidence. Self gratification from accomplishing a task such as that will work wonders for your social skills and confidence. People make dieting way too complex. It really is quite simple but they look for shortcuts. Email me if you want any help with this.

my keto diet is going good so far. when i drop the pounds i want maybe this will be alieviated-maybe not. i did grow up in a pretty rough enviroment. i still wanna be a better person whether i drop 4 pounds or 40 pounds. only time will tell.

btw you have pm

Top Bottom