Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats the Best Protien?

Nutzzzzz

Whats the Best Protien and where can i find GNC has the protien i wanted called Pure Whey is that any good?

ya, ur talking about the pro perform stuff right? it seems like GNC's own line of Pro Performance stuff has just been revised. The Pro Performance 100% Whey chocolate seriously tastes just like chocolate milk, its hella good but its WAY too damn pricy i paid 36 bucks for a 2.5 lb bucket that i went though in like 3 weeks hehe.

or if you're talking about Pure Whey by Champion Nutrition, it's available on dpsnutrition.com for $18.49 - 2 lb.
lots of other supp online at discount- maybe do a search... there was a thread on good online co. I believe just last week

bro if you got money to waste spend it at GNC. If you're more frugal look at DPSNutrition.com, awesome prices. best protein i've found is optimum's 5lbs for quality/price.

Bro, DPS is a good start, but the best protein Ive found is at www.proteinfactory.com you cant beat their price and most of their stuff tastes great. I really love Size Formula.. 10lbs was about 80 bucks..you can customize your protein too..

DPS is the way to go, dpsnutrition.com, great prices and ship really fast............i like optimum nutrition's Pro Complex costs about $40 at GNC and $24 at DPS. it is a real good protein blend....also American Body Building Pure Pro is whey isolate and it comes in grape and fruit puch flavor, the grape tastes pretty good especially for those who are always slugging down chocolate drinks...adds some variety

Optimum Nutrition is good, and cheap too. Also, if you're looking for a MRP type protein powder...George's Triple Threat is fuckin awesome...a little on the expensive side, but its the best tasting stuff I've ever had :)

I agree with sleepy...GNC sucks and dps is a very good company with great service and prices. Why would anyone shop at GNC?

Top Bottom