Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats stronger, 1-AD or 1-Test?

BigRed54

So has anybody tried both 1-AD & 1-Test? Anyone know which is stronger? Or am i just going to have to find out myself. Although I plan on taking 1-AD anyways. But I'm curious about 1-Test now also. :confused:

BigRed54 said:
So has anybody tried both 1-AD & 1-Test? Anyone know which is stronger? Or am i just going to have to find out myself. Although I plan on taking 1-AD anyways. But I'm curious about 1-Test now also. :confused:

From all the feedback i have seen I would suggest that taken orally the results are pretty indistinguishable

Re: Re: Whats stronger, 1-AD or 1-Test?

pa1ad said:

From all the feedback i have seen I would suggest that taken orally the results are pretty indistinguishable

I have never heard of anyone taking 900mg/day of 1-test, can't even recall 600mg, off-hand.

They can't be equal mg to mg. If only a percentage of 1-ad gets converted to 1-test, and they both get absorbed equally in the body, than 1-test would be stronger mg to mg.

1 test still has to be converted to a "active" agent. So they are mostly the same.

Given that and PA is a great, support the company who makes the inovations, not the knock off - go 1-AD

voodoo said:
1 test still has to be converted to a "active" agent. So they are mostly the same.

Given that and PA is a great, support the company who makes the inovations, not the knock off - go 1-AD

That's profound.

2demon2 said:

That's profound.

Yes it is. Thou shalt all refer to me as "PA the great" from here on out. A secondary option if you don't like that is "PA the Terrible". I actually like the latter more I think

Top Bottom