Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats my BF at?

If thats 15%, then i must be -2%.. Judging by the pic you posted you are close to 19-20%. Chest looks okay but your waist is too thick and bloated, are you sucking in your stomach? Taking test and tren and looking like that, your diet must be wayyy off, or you're not doing enough cardio.

Lighter. I apologise I'm not 2 months in on tren. I'm in my 4th week. I started the Test E a month sooner to let the Esther kick in.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

around 16%...you are not at 20%.

delts and outer chest are too defined to be @ 19-20%

drop your carbs lower and let the tren do the rest.

he has vascularity in his arms so no way he is close to 20%.

he is bloated, but that isn't from fat... he said he had a protein shake.. thats gonna bloat him up, but yeah he should of comped a few days going into pics like i said .. lay off the shakes for a few days next time before pics and you will dry out . maybe pop some water pills or adex as well ahead of time. a good secret is watermelon before bed, it will make you piss out all night

16-17%... Yeah I'd drop the carbs down, make sure you're drinking loads of water and commit yourself.... You can get a good result if you put the work in....

Top Bottom