Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what's in your wallet/handbag?

The Ejaculator said:
My wallet contains:

American Express - Company Credit Card
Visa Check/ATM Card
Driver's License (mainly so I can buy alcohol)
Visa Credit Card
Health Insurance Card
Club VIP Card
RFID Card for Access at Work
Pair of disposable flat eye covers for tanning (I never wear them, but if they ask me to show them - I got 'em BIATCH)
Traces of illegal substances

My Cash goes in my money clip - can't stand bulky wallets... this is the wallet I use:

4664_d2.jpg

wallet-sized1.jpg

You don't get carded beeach. you look older than me. :chomp:

In my European Carry all I have The Ejaculators maxi pads\tampons for those days when he's feeling ' not so fresh ' some buttons, a hairnet, ticket stubs to Star Wars from 1978, some golf tees, lint from my belly button ( saving to make a quilt ) and a pair of nose\ear hair clippers.

Ooooo almost forgot a tube of anusol.

Reactions: jh1
Turd Ferguson said:
You don't get carded beeach. you look older than me. :chomp:

:finger:

BS. 9 out of 10 would guess me as younger. Yeah the hairline is up there... but it is still obvious old man.... the crows feet, and the gray hair you have on the side... PUUUHHHHHLEEEEASE......

I'll bet they would even guess you have kids.... (oh and I forgot...the 30 something spare tire you got going on... LOL)

The Ejaculator said:
:finger:

BS. 9 out of 10 would guess me as younger. Yeah the hairline is up there... but it is still obvious old man.... the crows feet, and the gray hair you have on the side... PUUUHHHHHLEEEEASE......

I'll bet they would even guess you have kids.... (oh and I forgot...the 30 something spare tire you got going on... LOL)

Thats it I getting some "just for men" and going to the gym. I'll be back later. :heks: :heks:

thats not a spare tire, I'm just carrying some of my baby fat from Garrett still. I was sympathy eating.

My wife says that my salt and pepper grey looks sexy hot and Distinguished. then again she always did like the older men. We got our pooph in a group.

Oh one more thing. a mini rubics cube key chain.

Top Bottom