Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's in a NAME

Peyote Killa

I know I have been asked on more than one occassion about what my name means. So, I am going to explain what it means and why I chose to have this name on this board.
First Peyote is a drug that is a type of hallucigenic. It is also said that Jim Morrison of The Doors used peyote on several occasions, and I love The Doors.
The reason I chose to have this name is because when I first became a member, Havoc was telling me about the board and what kind of names people normally use, so I originally wanted to use my name that I use everywhere else which is Dieselm80. I figured that alot of people on here use names that reflect the way they look or feel about there body and not their self or personality. So Peyote killa just kinda had a nice sound and the fact that I don't or never have done any type of drug before made the name even more of a reason to be used.
I like the name because people always ask me if I'm on drugs, I kinda like to act funny, and I always feel like I am hallucinating because of the way I act and the speed I live my life.

NOW that's out of the way, why did you chose your name?

for real yo, dis foo be thinkin dat he coo cuz he gots a reason fo his name.

I chose my name cuz I be like jigga please when ever I say anything
jigga please

jigga please said:
for real yo, dis foo be thinkin dat he coo cuz he gots a reason fo his name.

I chose my name cuz I be like jigga please when ever I say anything
jigga please
Sup Mike, ya tired ass dick stroker.

lol @ havoc.

Wodin - Norse God of Gods, the Allfather, the main man, the big cheese, the guy who could kick thor's, loki's and baldar's asses around like it was Midget Toss Night at the bowling alley.

WODIN said:
lol @ havoc.

Wodin - Norse God of Gods, the Allfather, the main man, the big cheese, the guy who could kick thor's, loki's and baldar's asses around like it was Midget Toss Night at the bowling alley.

Wodin, I never knew that your name had so much pwer behind it, very impressive, and if you ever feel the need to toss Havoc around like one of those midgets, feel free, cuz he is about the same weight, just a little taller.

Peyote Killa said:

Wodin, I never knew that your name had so much pwer behind it, very impressive, and if you ever feel the need to toss Havoc around like one of those midgets, feel free, cuz he is about the same weight, just a little taller.
Its true!

Havoc

I had to take my little pom to the
vet cause he puts EVERYTHING IN
HIS MOUTH, and he got sick..

My vet said you know you are asking for
trouble naming him what you did..

He is every bit of his name and more!!!

:FRlol:

So yes, names do tell a lot! :FRlol:

Pamela said:
Havoc

I had to take my little pom to the
vet cause he puts EVERYTHING IN
HIS MOUTH, and he got sick..

My vet said you know you are asking for
trouble naming him what you did..

He is every bit of his name and more!!!

So yes, names do tell a lot! :FRlol:

Did you name your dog Havoc?
if so, then I feel sorry for your dog, cuz if he is anything like the real Havoc, then he never gets laid

Peyote Killa said:

Did you name your dog Havoc?

if so, then I feel sorry for your dog, cuz if he is anything like the real Havoc, then he never gets laid

Top Bottom