Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats causing my joint pain?

Lucasta

For the past 2 weeks my joints have been screaming bloody murder. Wrists, elbows, shoulders, and now my knees and even my damn back. Im just coming off a test c cycle and PCT begins this weekend. I have my PCT stuff lined out already. Ive been taking forma at 5pumps twice a day for the past 5 weeks with no noticeable ill effects, I have exemestane on hand have taken it at 12.5 mgs a few times but wasnt sure if that was causing my pain or not. All i know is this shit hurts to the point to where it makes it hard to lift and hell just hard to do everyday things. I take 3grams of fishoil and a glucosamine/chondriotin/msm supplement everyday. Is the forma knocking out too much estrogen or what? Any ideas guys?

So im wondering why it hasnt bothered me up until now. My last pin was 2 weeks ago this saturday. Is it just part of everything starting to adjust to coming off? This was my first cycle so thats why Im asking. I havent had any pain from the forma for the 4-5 weeks Ive been using it. Or does it just take a while to really kick in too?

It is probably because when you were on cycle you had more estrogen. Now that you are coming off cycle you have less but you are still using the same amount of Forma and it is too much. Drop the dose down and see how it feels.

Ahh that makes sense. I dont know why I didnt see that. I guess I was trying to over analyze it which is a quirk of mine lol. I think Ill take a week off from the forma and see how things feel. Ill be starting my clomid post cycle/unleashed and phytoserms this weekend. So how should I go about running the exemestane? I had no signs of gyno problems on cycle and sure dont want them to crop up now. Maybe just take it if I feel like I need it or just take it regardless?

Top Bottom