Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's best supplements?

College

I'm looking for some supplements to help me get some muscle definition. I am not in bad shape, but need some help to get some definition. If anyone could suggest anything or a combination of things it would be helpful.

Thanks

I eat lots of pasta and soups, bread, some fruits and vegetables and some fast food here and there. I have tried creatin, but that is it.

you said you want to get some muscle definition. if want to gain that you will have to alter your eating lifestyle first before thinking that supplements will help. Get rid of the pasta and bread. If Your going to eat carbs then they should come from complex carbs like brown rice, sweet potatoes, yams, green veggies. Increase your protein intake from what it is now. Sounds like you need to jump start your metabolism and the only way thats going to happen is if your eating 5-6 small meals a day. Get rid of the fast food. if you have to eat at a fast food place then order a dry grilled chicken sandwich and skip on the frys. Your going to have really change your diet first. Once you understand how to eat and train then start looking at taking some supplements, otherwise your wasting your time and money.

great explanation!!!! isee so many treffels shoveling down these crazy supps than wash it down w/ a hot dog- might as well use ur $$ as toilet paper- than again u cant wipe your ass w/ quarters??

Top Bottom