Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whatever happened to bikinimom's photoshoot in austin?

No, unfortunately we did not shoot the way way were planning...couldn't find the right guys :(

However, if the opportunity arises again...I will DEFINITELY solicit you fine young men again!

PS - Decibel, Havoc, Steak Helmet and any of you other fine brothas thinkin of comin to my area....I would DEFINITELY LOVE to shoot w/you guys. I only have one pic in my book w/me and a male model and I need more "lifestyle type shots" with men and children. I'm already "borrowing" my nephew - he looks a lot like me, similar coloring, etc for some very cool "Mommy and Me-type" pics.

I am currently working on a project either to be shot in DC or NYC...some lifestyle shots w/me and my fashion model gf....we are looking for some guys. This will be TFP (meaning no pay, only prints) because it is only for our portfolios. Rollerblading in the park, etc - you get the idea.

Seriously, I am currently going to be doing a lot of TFP shooting to update my book and it would be very neat if I could find some handsome buff brotha to "lend me his bod"...hehehe If any of you are up to it (ONLY SERIOUS INQUIRIES PLEASE)....please let me know.

Brotha Decibel - I mourn that particular project falling through DAILY .....LOL

Top Bottom