Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What Would You Do If You Found Out or Caught Your SO Cheating on You?

polarpixie said:

It's been more than a year??? The way you speak about it, I would've thought it just happened just the other day.... :( Do I need to leaver her an Ass Imprint? :D Don't worry DB, one day you will be so over it, you won't even feel bad or anything at all when you speak of it, like curling said, I hope you'll find trust again.

I agree about the over-used part.

Yeah.. I am over it. I am just pissed people can be so self centered. I am over all of it.
People just suck.

curling said:
Man, dude that sux. I pray that you find someone that you can trust so the words "I love you" will take the positive meaning they should to you. Where did you meet this girl btw?

Thanks man. I do not think it will happen.. I just don't see it right now. I am kinda happy the way I am.. well... kinda. Being lonley is way better than being heartbroken.

Oh yeah, We used to work together.

dballer said:

Thanks man. I do not think it will happen.. I just don't see it right now. I am kinda happy the way I am.. well... kinda. Being lonley is way better than being heartbroken.

Oh yeah, We used to work together.

The best things are never expected. ;)

Oh yeah, We used to work together. <--- bad!!!

it would not be pretty. I have a wife ive been married to 7 years in april and 3 beautiful daughters who I love more than the world and may sound evil but i would prolly kill someone and it would ruin all of our lives. Im very touchy when it comes to stuff like this. For some reason i cannot explain ive been very jealous lately. I mean guys talking to my wife looking at her ect...... I never used to be that way. There are guys I know she slept with way before we got together that happen to be married to friends of hers and when they talk to her I dont like it. I know its stupid but I cannot help it. Like i say never used to be that way. It may have something to do with hormones being out of wack due to post cycle. heh not really sure though. I dont say anything to her about my feelilngs or try to be controlling of her but yes if I found out she was cheating I cannot say for sure but I would prolly break out the AR15. :(.

Life is very hard.

Last edited:
it happened to me once... and i've never been able to trust the girl since. we still talk... but i don't trust her 100% and I probably never will again.

Top Bottom