Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What would 200mg of test do a month?

fAnTaSy_X

Im 18 145 lbs 5'10"...i can get 200mg of test cyp for someone for free once a month...would the extra 200mg due any good...im not looking to get huge off of it...maybe prep me for my 1st cycle in a few months?

It would increase your test 200mg for 3-5 days and taper fast.

Save it in your fridge for the next couple of years you might even save up enough for a whole cycle..

hehehe

it would somewhat suppress your natural test without providing enough "kick" to make up for it. Unless you already have no natural test, 200mg a month will be counter-productive.

oh hey look, rice boy.
nice chromed gas cap - but the spoiler could be a little higher still - looks like you have the same attitude with cars as you do with gear - why wait until you have enough for something good - blow it all on crap now!!!
whoo hoo.
what are those, 20"s?

HappyScrappy said:
oh hey look, rice boy.
nice chromed gas cap - but the spoiler could be a little higher still - looks like you have the same attitude with cars as you do with gear - why wait until you have enough for something good - blow it all on crap now!!!
whoo hoo.
what are those, 20"s?

Ha Ha funny...and im not a rice boy im 100% ALL AMERICAN! whoo hoo!!! and thanks for your help at least some EF member can give straight advice without flaming.

HappyScrappy said:
oh hey look, rice boy.
whoo hoo.
what are those, 20"s?

Some funny azz shit LmFAo:D

Yo that shit is slammed

So you want some good Elite Fitness advice without a flame...........okay, first of all since you are obviously new and extreamly young, stick around and read as much as possible. The archives are full of valuble information. This way you will have the info you need and you won`t have to post a silly question like this one.

Top Bottom