Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What will a blood test show?

beanbag

As the title states, I'm very curious as to what bloodwork is going to look like with test E in ones system. By that I mean, if someone was to run tests on said blood looking specifically looking for steroidal compounds/unnatural test, what would they come up with? I'm looking at a possible surgery regarding my boys in the near future (2 months or so), I've had several testicular torsions occur and the solution to that is one I'll gladly accept as the pain from them are well.. By far the worst pain I have yet to endure. I assume they will look into test levels ect, but I really have no idea. Any insight into this matter would be fantastic.

Pinned 250mg test e last night, start of cycle. Then this apiphony came to me ^^^, wondering whether the emerg docs will come to the conclusion of gear, or look at the changes in blood work like theres something wrong. One can never be sure I guess.

Highly unlikely they would order labs to look at testosterone levels. Maybe they would look at test levels after a surgery on the testicles if there were signs/symptoms of low testosterone.

No one is looking for exogenous aas unless you are a competetive athlete. The tests for that are pretty expensive and there is no medical indication for them that I am aware of.

Regular blood work (lipids, cbc, etc..) might provide some clues to the use of aas, but they aren't a smoking gun.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

so.. continuing the cycle up and through this... thoughts on that? What you said took a huge weight off my shoulders, thanks for that.

If your going in for an operation how constitant can you stay with your diet and training? I would say wait till after the opperation and full recover before starting the cycle. Just my .02 worth.

Doubt I'll be able to keep up my leg training.. Looking into the surgery further, I'm finding that its about a 4-6 weeks recovery period all in all.. Fuck sakes, still unsure whether the no heavy lifting aspect pertains to my upper body, wouldn't mind hitting arms and back for that time if that's all I'm allowed. Also, would that first pin of 250mg shut down my natural test, I'm seeing a lot of, don't worry about it, just get off and stày off, as well as, run pct for a week.. Opinions and science don't apprear to mix very well.

Top Bottom