Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

what up from san fran!!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter HighIntensity
  • Start date Start date
H

HighIntensity

Guest
Have a good semester and a fun first year Darktooth, remember keep your head up, enjoy your new town...be safe.

HI

decem and I are not on ef chat anymore, and dec is off aim...just email him and hit me up on aim once in a while

peace
 
Lots of cheap diners and ethnic places to eat in SF.

I stay the hell away from the place because parking is hell, and the hills suck for motorcycles (stop lights, hills and motorcycles don't mix).
 
Darktooth said:
I also saw this one weirdo talking to himself and yelling real loudly at the pigeons, weird shit I tell ya...

when I was in frisco a couple of moons ago, my boys and I were strolling through the city streets looking for some ASS and all we found were some bumbs yelling at nothing. it was kind of freaky and humorous at the same time.
 
We need to have a San Fransisco Meet up sometime, like everyone in the Bay Area.

My choice for the location is Centerfolds.
 
Hey Darktooth,

Good luck... I'm sure you won't have any trouble finding something :licker: to do in San Fran.
 
Have you been to the top of Twin Peaks yet ?
The observation road gives you a fantastic view over the city.
A great way to orient yourself, figure out East from North...
see where the neighborhoods are, figure out the trafic pattern.
I found it helped me a lot to understand the city.
 
Darktooth said:


How long of a hike is that? Or can I drive? Or ride my mountain bike? Where is it located next to?

oh yeah, I finally got a damn phone line.

Look up! See the television antenas?
That great big 3 prong orange antenna thing on the highest hill in the center of the city ?
That's it.
Drive.
You could mountain bike it, but you'd probably get hit by a car on the narrow road.
 
DarkTooth-
Have you gone out yet? I am usually down there every weekend. You should come out with us sometime. Also, if they are talking about the overlook above golden gate, you are going to want to bring a car. Maybe everyone in the area should meet up and take you out or something.
 
Darktooth said:

I am headed to Monterey for a few days anyway, so can't do it any time soon.

Say hello to Paul Newman, and don't miss the Aquarium and "7 Mile Drive"

What part of SF did you live in? Castro?
I had the middle flat of a victorian house at 328 Eureka.

Buy the way, acquaint yourself with Poison Oak and Poison Ivy.
The California versions don't look the same as what you may be used to, and it's thick in the Big Sur area around Monterrey.
 
Top Bottom