Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to use instead of dextrose Post workout

Powdered Gatorade(very cheap, from Kroger or something) or pre-bottled ultra fuel from kroger(100g dext,malto,fructose in that order) tastes better than kool-aid, no shit.

I hear that smarties are mostly dextrose and maltodextrin, but I don't know how much would be in one of those little wrappings.

Daernoth said:
I hear that smarties are mostly dextrose and maltodextrin, but I don't know how much would be in one of those little wrappings.

I do the Smarties thing post-workout. each little wrapped roll of 'em has 5-6 grams of carb. (depending on the packaging, the nutritional info varies slightly.) ...usually eat about 12 rolls with my protein shake, and then make sure to brush the teeth right away!

Not sure why anyone would want anything other then dextrose. Its a sure so it tastes sweet. If it is too sweet get malto, both are cheap at suppdirect and at 11 pounds the dextrose lasts a while.

can anyone tell me how to dose dextrose. mine just came in 10lb plastic bag. how many carbs in a tsp? thanks

Top Bottom