Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what to take for lactic acid increase

asuncion_castro

Hi everyone, I would like to know what type of supps do you take for lactic acid build up ? it is affecting my work since I feel fatigue very quick.

Not much really...lactic acid accumulates due lack of oxygen (which occurs when you train). So theoretically, you could take supplements that improve the oxygenation of the body, such as meldonium.

this isn't lactic acid.

how come everything is blamed on lactic acid like it is a bad thing? lactic acid is a GOOD thing.

i still hear 20 somethings in the gym talking about this mythical lactic acid. they are usually the guys who spend their workouts doing curls and abs the whole time

As long as it's not excessive - having some lactic acid build up and post exercise muscle soreness is actually a good sign. You just don't want the pain to be extreme or to be lingering around for more then 2-3 days as that's a sign you aren't recovering from your workout.

Usually - if someone has excessive muscle soreness, they aren't eating enough protein.

Protein after all is what your muscles are made of and it's what is needed to repair and build muscle tissue.

Aim for 1g of protein per pound of body weight. If you struggle to eat enough whole food protein, you could consider using a high quality pure whey isolate shake. The one I use is called wheytobuildmuscle from n2bm.com

They put beta alanine in pre workout powders to help with lactic acid. That is supposed to help with the "burn" you get as you rep out.

Top Bottom