Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to do with this masteron....

oklahoma86

I broke a vial of Sust a few days ago, so another is on the way and my cycle will be extended by a few days! =)

I had about 5 injects left @ .7-.8cc/EOD of GC Sustanon(250mg/ml) (625-750mg/wk), and this next bottle Im gonna run though at a full 250 mg a shot. I was also running 1ml of masteron prop 100 with this each injection (300-400mg/wk), and I only have 3ml - and thus 3 injections - left of this.

So... Do I keep pinning 1cc of Mast EOD 3 times while I wait on the mail, and then not have anymore for the last 20 days of the cycle, or do I save the Mast for my LAST 3 injects of the cycle, OR... Do I buy some more masteron and just run it @ 200mg/EOD (double my previous dose) for the last 10 injections, which would get me through a full vial at the same time as the test (I dont like leftovers :chomp:)? Also, since its mast prop and a longer estered test... should I just run the Mast longer than the test? I had considered that too. I dont know what the effects are of going to 200mg from 100mg per inject on Mast, but I know thats still in the "normal" range...

If you throw any advice in, I would appreciate if you tell me why you suggested what you did! I appreciate it.

I think it would behoove you to keep running the mast until your test arrives, in order to keep you're blood levels relatively stable and in an anabolic state until you resume your test... Honestly I don't think it will make a huge difference either way- but I think continuing with the mast, if nothing else, will help keep you on track mentally and allow you to keep making progress till the test gets back in your system- just IMHO that is.

yeah thats kinda what I was thinkin... I would like to finish the cycle out with it for the AI properties though. You think I should finish it off and just run the test, or get more Masteron?

I think you'd be fine just finishing the mast and finish with test solo... However your other plan is a solid approach aswell if you wanna pick an extra bottle of mast and maybe run it at say 150 per inject and just run it a week or so longer than the test, while the test esters clear- this may make your transition into pct a bit smoother. I think it really comes down to whether or not you want to shell out the cash for more mast at this point. Either way, with all other factors in place, you should have no problem continuing making gains.

Top Bottom