Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to add to test e

roobie23

Hi all. 5f 5" 32 yo 166lbs. 5 weeks into a dbol test e cycle. Basically got sick in week 3-4 lost a Shit load of weight. Test e ain't doin too much can I add compounds at this stage. If so what?
thanks in advance.

Just add 4 weeks to the back end and eat good.
You already did an oral. You could always end it with winny or anavar. But adding an oil unless its a short ester isn't going to gain you too much. Maybe npp but then you prami or caber.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Hi all. 5f 5" 32 yo 166lbs. 5 weeks into a dbol test e cycle. Basically got sick in week 3-4 lost a Shit load of weight. Test e ain't doin too much can I add compounds at this stage. If so what?
thanks in advance.

Sometimes stuff goes wrong. Either abort and PCT or just stick to the plan. The test is working btw.

you must be patient and keep working hard... when you run a longer estered test, it takes time to really see it working but it will start to show soon man... you could definitely add anavar or winstrol on the back end of the cycle...

Top Bottom