Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What times to take E/C stack?

Devils*Angel

I just started my EC stack today (25mg ephedrine/200mg caffeine) and I'm currently taking it twice a day, the first time being around 7:30 AM and the second being around 1:30 PM. Are these reasonable times for an effective EC stack (being used to lose fat)? next week I plan to start taking it three times a day, and i'm a little confused about what times I should be taking it at. If I take it three times a day, and I take the first dosage at 7:30 AM, what times should I take the second and third? thanks for ur help in advance. :)

If you do AM cardio take it 30mins before cardio ,if u dont do AM CARDIO than take it 30mins before bfast...........and usually its good to take before weight lifting:)

but your diet is #1 than your lifting routine #2 than sleep #3 than u can waste your money on crap #4 like ECA:) or just drink coffee and give me your money so i can spend it on better things like cottage cheese and oatbran:)

I don't think you need it more than twice a day. Like ddc said, anything past 2:30 or three will affect your sleep, which is very important.

I know some people take it twice a day, some people take it three times a day. is it more effective taken 3 times a day? would you burn more fat?

Yeah I don't wanna lose too much sleep. what if the last dose was around 1:30-2:00 and the first at 7:30 AM, and then one in between? Would three doses that close together be a bad idea?

I personally feel its best just preworkout.

The stim effects and appetite surpressant I believe play much more role than the paltry increase in metabolism it offers.

Using it just prework out will allow those effects to last much longer than using it 3x a day.

thanks

Thanks for the opinions/advice, guys. I'd used Xenadrine before, but this is my first time using a homemade EC stack and I was a bit confused about how many times a day and what times. But thanks for the quick replies!

Top Bottom