Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What the F*%#!!!

cheeta

OKay,
My b fat is way too low right now. So im trying to get fatter and bulk up. I started taking this portein and before you know it BAM. Theres freakin acne all over my shoulders. Whats the deal with that! Is it really from the protein powder. Also, does creatine give you zits too?

doulbt it unless its the lactose some people lactose sides end up w/ acne

Drink more water protien stresses your kidneys more that could be it.

It's most likely not acne.. Go to your doctor and he'll give you something that should be able to get rid of them. I had the same problem..

I'd tell you what it is, except I forgot the name of it..

Yeah, what is that shit? I have acne on my shoulders, some on my back, and on the top of my forearms. But not on my face. Maybe a zit or two. And I've never used roids. Thanks for reminding me, I think I'll make an appt and get some minocycline to clear it up.

Sounds like puberty.

(being one of the old guys on the board, I just couldn't resist the setup ;-)

Arc

If it's caused by bacteria usually lumped together in same area, kind of spreads around causing it all over--ask your doc for some Erythomyacin gel (works best) but you can just take the antibacteria pill too--pretty harmless either way so even your Family Doc might prescribe and under $20 for the gel. If you're getting all over your back could be due to excess free testerone, not really being utilized by your body (possibility, don't know all the science here).

well, its almost gone now thank god... It was def from the poretein powder...... that sicks that i cant take protein powder anymore cause i need it. Oh well

Top Bottom