Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What Supplements Limit Lactic Acid Buildup?

JUICESEEKER

LACTIC ACID BUILDUP IS SUPPOSE TO BE A PRIMARY REASON FOR MUSCLE FATIQUE. WHAT SUPPLEMENTS REDUCE OR LIMIT LACTIC ACID THEREFORE ENHANCING ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE?

Six extensive reviews have concluded that sodium bicarbonate ( 300mg/kg) is a very effective ergogenic in events that may derive significant amounts of power from the lactic acid energy system( range of duration of exercise between 45 seconds to 6 minutes).
I don't know any study on bodybuilding, but once I was on Metformin, Known to increase lactate, and was feeling tired and weak, took 4 teaspoons of Na bicarbonate 1 hr prior to exercise and the buffer effect was noticiable, as I regained most of my strenght.
More input would be nice, though...

Sodium bicarbonate...

Mmmm, tasty. And great for that puffy look to boot! Seriously, it works well for lactic acid.

On the other hand, you can try some creatine, which really isn't bad at helping to fend off that lactic acid burn.

I know I've seen some other stuff that helps. I'll see if my brain can kick more out later.

Phosphates, kreb cycle intermediates, GBL...

Top Bottom