Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What Speed is Your Average Speed on Highways or Freeways.

strongsmartsexy said:
I generally move with the majority flow of traffic. Which is somewhere between 70 and 90 depending. When I"m on a motorcycle I just drive to keep plenty of distance between me and the cager trying to kill me.

I didn't know you rode dude? You definetely need to believe on the Lord? What kind of bike?

curling said:
I didn't know you rode dude? You definetely need to believe on the Lord? What kind of bike?

I've been riding for 26 years. My last bike was a customized Honda ACE. I'm looking to buy either a Honda VTX or the new 2054cc Kawi.

I don't need to believe on "the Lord". Believers get killed on or off bikes just like anyone else. Besides, I'm an ex-preacher. There isn't likey anything you're going to be able to tell me about Chrisitanity and salvation I don't know. But, I am one with the light. ;)

80-90. Did 90 the whole time both ways from daytona to ft. lauderdale last week. Had to get there quick. There was beer to drink.

strongsmartsexy said:
I've been riding for 26 years. My last bike was a customized Honda ACE. I'm looking to buy either a Honda VTX or the new 2054cc Kawi.

I don't need to believe on "the Lord". Believers get killed on or off bikes just like anyone else. Besides, I'm an ex-preacher. There isn't likey anything you're going to be able to tell me about Chrisitanity and salvation I don't know. But, I am one with the light. ;)

Ex preacher huh? Maybe you should go to that whore house in Mexico with Quinton Taratino and George Clooney. That might straighten you out. :D

I heard that kawa 2054 was a really wild looking ride.

curling said:
Ex preacher huh? Maybe you should go to that whore house in Mexico with Quinton Taratino and George Clooney. That might straighten you out. :D

I heard that kawa 2054 was a really wild looking ride.

Eewwwwwwwww, I'm more straightened out now than I have ever been in my life. :supercool

I think Norton is coming out with a 3 cylinder 2200 cc bike this summer from what I recalled. Norton's are butt ugly though.

Too damned fast. People drive like fuggin' maniacs around here, and I hate that.

I seldom go anymore than 5 over, and usually that's just trying to keep up with traffic.

If you wanna know what I had for dinner last night, ask me at the next traffic light, don't try to drive up my ass and have a looksie for yourself :rolleyes:

try to do the speed limit these days, they said if i get anymore tickets i could lose my drivers permit.

Top Bottom